- Content control display from any section, category or articles ID’s.
- Show text, image and button "read more" option.
- News amount sorted by added first, added last, order, random.
- Clean (X)HTML in content.
- On/Off front page articles display in modules.
- Use of multiple modules on same page with unique ID configuration.
- Option to set limit of chars or words in article intro.
and i dont have the opertunity to show my articles over my start page (were the module's at).
so everytime anyone press a article, they get confused and says "ey, why i'm i back on the homepage again?".
another problem is that you cant press the pictures to load an article, you have to press the title or read more. it would be much better if you just could press a picture and then you were moved to the original article instead of having it show up under your homepage. :) otherwise i think it's great! :D
I have a question! When I use any image view plug-ins on my articles like sigplus, the Vtem news stack doesn't show any of the photos. Even when I choose 'read more' on articles and the photo is on the main article (after read more ends) the photo doesn't appear on the module! How do I solve these problems?
This module only supports for images in the articles and it is not supported for image view plugin.
Also, if it's possible, can you please make unique div id for ?
So each div containing a picture will have his unique id, for example, picture 1 will have ;
picture 2 will have
It is possible.We will create it for the next version.