It sorts our joomla articles in months and years.
Search form details:
- Select articles by month.
- Select articles by order (Example: Most recent first, Least hits, Most hits etc.).
- Select articles width comments or not.
- Select articles by Author.
- Select articles by Section -> Category.
- Search via input text at the title, text, meta keywords, meta description of article.
- JComments intergration
- K2 intergration
- SEF urls
- Multi Language support
- Full configuration at component parameters (you can change everything)
- Accordion & Default style for module
- English (en-GB)
- Greek (el-GR)
- Italian (it-IT)
- Spanish (es-ES)
- German (de-DE)
- Dutch (nl-NL)
Have fun :)
1. Archived articles (only for joomla)
2. Unarchived articles (joomla + k2)
3. Both of the above (archived + unarchived)
What is expected from you is to tell the component what you want and also you can edit it using your language. most of all their support is fast and really helpful. amazing archive extension!
However, the developer was very friendly and implemented this functionality in a new version, at the same day! Highly recommended.
This extension has great features. The ability include or exclude authors or categories as well as the filtering and search features are great. And the developer was able to adjust the module to allow greater control of parameters as part of a feature request.
Very happy with this extension!
Too bad that I didn't tried this one first, because it does exact what I needed.
- quick setup
- many options
- works as component or module
- also serves as additional search system
- eliminates usage of not so functional Joomla default archiving system
The support you get from the developer puts this component over the top. He provides terrific and professional support.
For the management of archived articles of Joomla this component is a must-have for any serious Joomla site.
Highly recommended :-)