JUNewsUltra is multifunctional module for display your article in your site.
In one module, a greater functionality, which replaces a number of modules.
The module has the ability to create different patterns (templates), thus you can change the type of modules as you like and use the module on the news portals, on the portfolio or personal site.
Note: Please translate language file into your language and send to denys [at] joomla-ua.org
Help to translate: http://opentranslators.transifex.net/projects/p/junewsultra/
v 4.5.5 Pro:
1. Update Bootstrap 2.2.2 for Joomla 2.5
v 4.5.4 Pro:
1. Update modal windows foe Joomla 2.5
2. Fixed load jQuery and Bootstrap JS/CSS for Joomla 2.5
v 4.5.3 Pro:
1. Add Bootstrap js/css for Joomla 2.5
2. Add jQuery for Joomla 2.5
3. Add templates 'Bootstrap Highly customizable' and 'Bootstrap Carousel' for Joomla 2.5
4. Fixed conflict image render
5. Remove absolute path for images
v 4.5.2 Pro:
1. Black Friday fixed :)
v 4.5.1 Pro:
1. Add Esperanto language
2. Update colorpiker field
3. Update upload custom image
4. Update edit template
4. Fixed selected template
5. Fixed 'fulltext' allowed tags
6. Fixed 'Bootstrap Highly customizable' and 'Bootstrap Carousel' templates
7. Fixed small bugs...
v 4.5.0 Pro:
1. Add option Show/Hide title
2. Add limit text title
3. Add limit method (words or characters)
4. Add end for limit title
5. Add content plugins prepare title
6. Add allowed tags for introtext and fulltext
7. Add end for limit introtext and fulltext
8. Add integration with Komento
9. Add integration with sliComments
10. Add integration with JooComments
11. Update templates: 'Default', 'List template', 'Bootstrap Highly customizable', 'Bootstrap Carousel'
12. Change parameter $params->def('JC') to $params->def('use_comments')
13. Update English, Russian and Ukrainian languges
14. Fixed back-end CSS
15. Fixed some notice for PHP 5.3
v 4.4.0 Pro:
1. Add new default template 'Bootstrap Carousel' only for Joomla 3.0!!!
2. Add order by RATING
3. Add content plugins prepare introtext and fulltext
4. Add support JQuery and Bootstrap JS/CSS if your Joomla template not support this frameworks
5. Add tips in Back-end: NEW, Update, Not support, etc.
6. Update template selected and editing without reload page
7. Update English, Russian, Ukrainian languages
8. Fixed count comments for JComments
9. Fixed templates
10. Fixed Back-end CSS
v 4.3.0 Pro:
1. Add new default template 'Bootstrap Highly customizable' only for Joomla 3.0!!!
2. Add new parameter for template: $item->commentscoun - display count comments for JComments
3. Add alert for new fields
4. Add source rectangle of image:
4.1. Left side of source rectangle of image (sx)
4.2. Top side of source rectangle of image (sy)
4.3. Width of source rectangle of image (sw)
4.4. Height o
I've a problem only, it seems to ignore line-height style of the articles so in the extension view it looks all text together but when i see the article itself it has the line-height style.
It would be nice for a next version or maybe i'm not doing in the correct form :P
I can not believe it's free ... the developer is really congratulations. thanks ...
In the coming weeks I will release a new version of the module.
JUNewsUltra 5 Pro will support: 1. RSS feeds
2. Youtube channels
3. and a lot of different innovations.
At least, it would be nice to have a documentation or a forum in english.
I've been searching for about a week for a free and well written extension for my website homepage, I have not had any luck until I installed your work.
With minimum CSS knowledge you can achieve full customization.
After a week search I finished the home page in 30 minutes.
I would ask one question regarding the extension.
I'm using JUNews to diplay all the articles inside a category - like a news portal.
JUNews seems to remove line breaks and all other formatting I've put in inside the joomla article manager.
Is there a way to keep text formatting?
Or could someone point me towards a help site (on english if possible)
Can't find any related topics on forums and the documentation is in cyrilic.
Thank you once more.
Use next option in the module:
Template Parameters → Show/Hide intro text (set SHOW) → Clear tag in Introtext (set NO) AND Limit introtex (set NO)
Just one thing keep in mind that does not work one of the nice features of joomla 2.5, which are putting an image on the introduction of an article and another in the full article.
Since this module when you do not specify an image in your article makes you another that brings the default, since it is an option that brings the module, making it mandatory to put a picture in your article and this remains a some flexibility to module.
But otherwise this super well and also took me out of big trouble so thanks.
It looks really nice and was very easy to install. Not entirely bug-less (can't handle hyphens), but very neat and hopefully upgraded soon.
It's a pity all info about it is in Ukrainian, so it wasn't easy to find a link to the author. (I haven't had an answer yet, so I don't know about level of service.)
Please update to JUNewsUltra v. 3.0.0!
It´s working fine - and it has the ability to create an own template for the display!
Basically it`s in english, so there are no language-problems at all.
Thank you for your comment!
If you speak some language and can make a translate, please attach a translation to other languages through http://opentranslators.transifex.net/projects/p/junewsultra/
On this page you can improve the translation.
I would like to read a little bit more about this module and others that the developer made, but in Russian is a no go.