- This extension requires registration to download.
We have increased the module flexibility of the module using Data Sources API and Portal Modes API. Additionally we have rebuilt the module back-end in order to improve the user experience.
In comparison with NSP GK4 brings a lot of changes. The most important are:
* Load & Save configuration
* Article formats
* Images in the links section
* Custom link under the links section
* 10 × faster database engine
* New Data Sources API
* New Portal Modes API
* Support for touch gestures (mobile devices)
* Support for comments from Komento and JComments
* Support for K2 Store component
* Support for HikaShop component
* XML, RSS feeds and JSON files as a data source
* Support for selecting the size of K2 source image
* Support for generating thumbnails from external images
* Option to display modal popup window with image
* Option to show selected articles from different categories
* Support for the Joomla! Update System
* jQuery support
As such, your content will move from right-to-left in the time interval you select.
But...the module does not offer the very simple-but-popular option of fading articles in and out instead of sliding them from right-to-left.
I really hope the good people at Gavick realize this shortcoming and remedy it soon!
Thank you for your review - we will work on the animation engine more in the v.1.4 release. Additionally - feel free to report any suggestions/ideas in the module official repository: https://github.com/GavickPro/News-Show-Pro-GK5/issues?labels=&milestone=&page=1&state=open
Thank you for your feedback.