- This extension requires registration to download.
- choose which categories can be altered by the plugin,
- modify the article, blog/list and featured views,
- choose which elements to show (hits, author, rating, dates, times, categories, keywords, tags...) but keep article default options,
- use publish down dates to use standard articles as events,
- link keywords for immediate search results,
- add an optional calendar header,
- use on a multi-language site...
I would have appreciated you take the time to request some help before posting this review.
Your issue is probably related to the fact that you did not install the required external library.
When such issue arises and other users have a good experience with the extension, it is most likely that the problem comes from a specific configuration issue, mistake or simply (yes, it happens) bug.
It does not make the extension less valuable.
Thank you so much for the review! I do not like leaving issues unresolved, so, although I always try in helping users fix their problems right away, I usually address those issues in an update to benefit everyone. The problem of hiding the original title of an article you had helped me re-think the way to address it.