- This extension requires registration to download.
* Allows your users to submit quotes from front-end.
* Category system allows you to categorize authors and quotes.
* Author profiles with avatar support
* Comment system support: Facebook comments, Disqus comments, IntenseDebate, JComment, JAComment, Kommento
* BBCode editor and WYSIWYG editor support
* Tagging system allows tags can be added to quotes for easy searching
* Powerful permission system to restrict the features of the component such as quotes submission, viewing quotes, wysiwyg editor usage, moderating
* Points System: JomSocial, Alpha User Points
* User avatar support - CjBlog, JomSocial, CB, Kunena, Alpha User Points and Gravatar
* Activity Stream Support - JomSocial & Might Touch
* Social sharing & bookmarking tools.
* Email notifications to administrators and users on new comment posted, new quote/author profile submitted etc.
* Categories Module: Displays author categories and quotes categories in any module position.
1. Quote Categories: Many people who are searching will be doing so by the category, such as "success" or "excellence", not the author. I understand that you can add a tag, but that really doesn't help much.
2. Assigning an Author to multiple Quote Categories: Again, we have "author X" who has been quoted in the category of "success" and "excellence"
3. Being able to add Authors and Quotes inside the Admin area, not by adding a drop down menu on the front end and adding them there.
If there are any plans on adding these features soon, we would sure like to know.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are adding categories support in the next release.