ARI Cloud Carousel module based on Cloud Carousel jQuery plugin and provides possibility to create pretty 3D image carousel based on images from specific folder(s). Main features:
* Accurate 3D perspective;
* Optional auto reflections - no need to modify your images or add server code;
* Can sort images by file name, modified date or in random order;
* Supports mouse navigation;
* Provide ability to create your own themes;
* Show loading panel till images are loaded;
* Supports auto generating of thumbnails;
* Can start slideshow automatically;
* Supports possibility to show images titles, descriptions
and define redirect links which you can define in INI file;
* Provides ability to create multi-language descriptions;
* Provides possibility to define link target: self window, parent window, new window or top window;
* Header and footer text can be specified;
* Can be integrated with different lightbox extensions:
ARI Sexy Lightbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11154
ARI Colorbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11160
ARI Pretty Photo - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11189
ARI Fancybox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11206
Ninja Shadowbox plugin
Core Joomla! lightbox
* Works in all modern browsers.
i was looking for a module to display a little carousel for the website of a client. ARI Cloud Carousel answers for all my requests and it was really easy to set up (the file aricouldcarousel.ini is really helpfull to custom the informations to display).
However, i was a little constraint with the basic version of the module. Fortunately, the support is really reactive and they could custom the module to answer of this constaint.
Thank you again for the ARI Team...
I had a little difficulty setting it up initially, but I got a fantastic level of support from the developer and soon got it working to my satisfaction.
Because of this I think that the instructions could be improved, however, the support more than makes up for this.
I am a little surprised that it does not have a higher satisfaction value.
I would strongly recommend the product to anyone that is looking for a straight forward, clean looking carousel.
I wanted to use mine as an interactive menu which it does wonderfully. I only had one issue which I posted on the ARI forum and it was replied to and solved within the day.
The only change I would make to this extension is the file management. It would be nice to have something a little more integrated as opposed to manually entering the image path and having to change the details in the .ini file to suite desired text. Maybe something for the future?
Other than that, a fairly flawless, smooth, interactive extension with great support should you need it.