Joomla! image slider module which provides possibility to create awesome image slideshow based on images from specific folder(s).
* 16 transition effects;
* Can sort images by file name, modified date or in random order;
* Supports keyboard navigation;
* Can show preview thumbnails;
* Contains 2 themes and provides ability to create your own themes;
* Can start slideshow automatically;
* Supports possibility to show images titles and define redirect links and alternation image text which you can define in INI file;
* Provides ability to create multi-language descriptions;
* Can generate thumbnails;
* Provides possibility to define link target: self window, parent window, new window or top window;
* Can be integrated with the following Joomla! lightbox extensions:
ARI Sexy Lightbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11154
ARI Colorbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11160
ARI Pretty Photo - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11189
ARI Fancybox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11206
Ninja Shadowbox plugin
Core Joomla! lightbox
* Translations: English, Persian;
* Works in all modern browsers.
Documentation is available in "Description" field on module settings page. BTW, if can't find something or have a question about the extension, you can ask it on our forum or via email.
I sent an e-mail with this problem and within a few hours (mind the time difference so probably would have in instant otherwise) I had the answer on how to solve this.
The support is EXCELLENT eventhough it is a free extension!
Thank you for your review. About the problem, the slider doesn't work properly in Google Chrome only on your site, you can check the extension on our demo site and find that the slider works fine in Google Chrome. Usually Joomla! sites contain a lot of extensions from different developers so it can be a conflict with a 3rd party extension.