Joomla! image slider module which provides possibility to create awesome image slideshow based on images from specific folder(s).
* 16 transition effects;
* Can sort images by file name, modified date or in random order;
* Supports keyboard navigation;
* Can show preview thumbnails;
* Contains 2 themes and provides ability to create your own themes;
* Can start slideshow automatically;
* Supports possibility to show images titles and define redirect links and alternation image text which you can define in INI file;
* Provides ability to create multi-language descriptions;
* Can generate thumbnails;
* Provides possibility to define link target: self window, parent window, new window or top window;
* Can be integrated with the following Joomla! lightbox extensions:
ARI Sexy Lightbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11154
ARI Colorbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11160
ARI Pretty Photo - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11189
ARI Fancybox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11206
Ninja Shadowbox plugin
Core Joomla! lightbox
* Translations: English, Persian;
* Works in all modern browsers.
A request for help on his forum basically answered with RTFM and referred the noob to the mod description page. Yeah, not going there.
We are always ready to help the users of our products. Our forum is a public and anyone can see, we help to resolve all users requests in a short period of time.
If you have a problem with the extension, just describe the problem on our forum or by email and we will help to resolve it.
PS: Obviously we can investigate a problem and help if a support request contains description of the problem. Not only messages like "Nothing work" without any explanation what exactly doesn't work.
No possibility to remove the background.
Would be nice if you mentioned this instead of having people find out for themselves...
If you have any question about the extension, you can ask it on the forum.
If you want to modify images, use "Use thumbnails" parameter in module settings.
Documentation is available in "Description" field on module settings page. BTW, if can't find something or have a question about the extension, you can ask it on our forum or via email.
I sent an e-mail with this problem and within a few hours (mind the time difference so probably would have in instant otherwise) I had the answer on how to solve this.
The support is EXCELLENT eventhough it is a free extension!