Joomla! photo slider module based on Orbit Slider jQuery plugin and provides possibility to create awesome image slider based on images from specific folder(s).
* 3 transition effects;
* Can sort images by file name, modified date or in random order;
* Provides ability to create your own themes;
* Supports bullets navigation;
* Start slideshow automatically;
* Supports possibility to show images captions and define redirect links which you can define in INI file;
* Works in all modern browsers. Works best in Chrome, Safari, FireFox 3.5+ and Opera 10+;
* Can be integrated with different lightbox extensions:
ARI Sexy Lightbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11154
ARI Colorbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11160
ARI Pretty Photo - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11189
ARI Fancybox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11206
Ninja Shadowbox plugin
Core Joomla! lightbox
I would have given it 5 stars but the only way to use the module in content is to use the content-load module plugin. Not a big deal unless you need to have more than one instance running. Then you have to copy the module, assign it to another unused position, change the folder it's pointing to, etc.
Still, it's well documented, so far it's reliable and secure. Plus, it's a very smooth animation and looks great on iPhone/iPad as it's not Flash.
Thank you for creating this.
Thank you for the review. The module can be loaded into an article with help 3rd party extension. Appropriate extension can be found here:
or you can contact us and we will provide plugin which can load the module into an article.