- This extension requires registration to download.
ARI Zoom Joomla! extension lets you to show a magnifier window near the image(s). This extension provides ability for showing image galleries based on images from server, Flickr or Picasa service and adds magnifier window for these images.
* User friendly interface;
* Provides ability for creating image galleries based on images from specific folder(s). Can generate thumbnails and cache data for decreasing server loading;
* Can display Flickr photos based on Flickr photoset ID(s), collection ID(s), group(s), user ID(s) and recently added photos by user ID(s);
* Supports possibility to display Picasa photos;
* Highly customizable;
* Supports possibility for showing additional image parameters (such as description, title and other) which you can define in CSV file;
* Can be integrated with different lightbox extensions:
ARI Sexy Lightbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11154
ARI Colorbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11160
ARI Pretty Photo - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11189
ARI Fancybox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11206
Ninja Shadowbox plugin
Core Joomla! lightbox
* You can change gallery layout. It requires minimum HTML knowledge;
* Works in modern browsers: IE6+, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and other;
* It is open source and under GNU/GPL license.
Purchased ARI Zoom, but couldn't get it working.
Dropped ARI Soft support an email asking for help and they responded quickly and accurately.
Within 24 hours they help out by making the necessary modifications for me! How great is that!
Installation of the ARI Zoom module/plugin was easy and follows the Joomla guidelines.
Experience level Joomla and web technologies: average (maybe even low....)