* Easy way to zoom images
* Can display series of images to zoom, galleries
* Zoom window can be shown on the left, right, top, bottom, inside original image
* Several customizable properties like opacity, position, width, height, etc.
* Can display image descriptions
* Thumbnails can be places at the top/bottom
* Nice tool to create a product showcase
* Comes with Virtue Mart flypage so can add zoom in effect to virtue mart product easily (Virtue Mart 2.0 is also supported)
* Comes with flypages for JoomShopping, Hikashop, VirtueMart, DJCatalog2, K2, Zoo Product Catalog so can add zoom in effect to product pages easily
* Comes as module and plugin so it's easy to show in module position or in article
* Can be integrated to Simple Product Snapshot plugin
* Comes with WYSIWYG editor button to ease changing settings
To be fair, this was about a year ago and I don't know what, if anything, they've done to it since.
Fortunately, VM now allows multiple pictures to appear in a main box w/out the zoom in and it's just fine.
The fair rating--though, it deserves poor--is for the effort artetics put in for installing it.
The only way to make it work is to give backend access, but even that is not working as there is no answer from the support team, if there is any.I have send email with username & password and the only answer I got is "Please re-send the credentials" wich I did but again there is no answer or action. Even if the do something you never know what the did as they do not give any instructions.
I will unistall and I hope there is a money back policy.
I had bugs related to my template, in fact i am pretty sure this plugin work out of the box for a lot of people, but in my case it was screwing my display. So i send a message to Artetics, and with a temporary FTP access, in a few hours everything was running smooth.
What else to say ? 2 thumbs up, i definitly recommend Artetics !
I was supposed to use it on hikashop products, and there is a files to replace in the hikashop views. Before buying this plugin I've asked on the forum about some details, but I find the replies stay nebulous even if the support propose to install it directly on your backend.
So I've try it alone, it's not easy to set, I've encountered some bugs with other famous plugins. So maybe it's a good plugin for a simple zoom but not to integrate it in Hikashop.
As I don't want to let someone doing it instead of me, in fact I don't use it, I prefer to know how it runs in case of trouble.
I think 15$ is really to expensive for a simple zoom (almost if you compare it as great things like Maximenu or Falang), and the commercial process which is "I can do it for you" is not really fair.
In fact I've lost 15$ and don't use any zoom...
Thank you for your comment.
Art ZoomIn comes with modified default flypage from Hikashop so if you use default Hikashop template it's enough to just replace flypage file.
Different sites use different Hikashop templates. Hope you understand we cannot have modified flypages for all Hikashop templates in the world in our package.
That's why we provide free support - you can simply send us flypage you use and we will send you the modified file. Then all you need is to place it to necessary folder. That's all.
Please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com
Thank you for the review.
Documentation is available here: http://www.artetics.com/Articles/art-zoomin-documentation
Thanks a lot for this great work!
When I later had difficulty getting the extension to work with variants - again due to my own inexperience - I asked for help on the forum. Instead of forum posts being sent back and forth until I can sort out the problem myself, I was asked for ftp and admin access details and Artetics fixed everything for me. All within the space of one day, including the UK-US time difference!