- This extension requires registration to download.
* Easy way to zoom images
* Can display series of images to zoom, galleries
* Zoom window can be shown on the left, right, top, bottom, inside original image
* Several customizable properties like opacity, position, width, height, etc.
* Can display image descriptions
* Thumbnails can be places at the top/bottom
* Nice tool to create a product showcase
* Comes with Virtue Mart flypage so can add zoom in effect to virtue mart product easily (Virtue Mart 2.0 is also supported)
* Comes with flypages for JoomShopping, Hikashop, VirtueMart, DJCatalog2 so can add zoom in effect to products easily
* Comes as module and plugin so it's easy to show in module position or in article
* Can be integrated to Simple Product Snapshot plugin
* Comes with WYSIWYG editor button to ease changing settings
Thanks a lot for this great work!
When I later had difficulty getting the extension to work with variants - again due to my own inexperience - I asked for help on the forum. Instead of forum posts being sent back and forth until I can sort out the problem myself, I was asked for ftp and admin access details and Artetics fixed everything for me. All within the space of one day, including the UK-US time difference!
You have to search their forums in hopes of someone else asking about basic syntax, then go through a few threads and collect the info yourself.
The support seems speedy and knowledgeable, but I just can't understand why Artetics seem to consistently use tons of man hours to try and plug the thousands of holes that would never have occurred if they would just offer BASIC DOCUMENTATION. Just add a link inside the module, or include something when buying the plugin – anything!
Also, the module is really quickly scratched together, you have to type manual URLs to each image, no possibility to select images via a browser, the syntax is pretty unclear, what separates each image from the next, is it a line break, a space, or what?
The product does its job well when you've spent an hour or so googling, searching their forums, and trial-and-erroring yourself into making it work the way you want.
Good support it seems. Decent price.
Thank you for your comment.
readme.txt file with full instructions is added to module and plugin packages.
In module, when you hover on a field label, there is a tooltip that describes what to insert into this field.