- This extension requires registration to download.
ARI Magnifier module brings nice magnification effect to your images and view pictures in detail. You can load images from your server, from Flickr or Picasa.
* User friendly interface;
* Provides ability to create image galleries based on images from specific folder(s). Can generate thumbnails and cache data for decreasing server loading;
* Can display Flickr photos based on Flickr photoset ID(s), collection ID(s), group(s), user ID(s) and recently added photos by user ID(s);
* Supports possibility to display Picasa photos;
* Highly customizable;
* Can be integrated with different lightbox extensions:
ARI Sexy Lightbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11154
ARI Colorbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11160
ARI Pretty Photo - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11189
ARI Fancybox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11206
Ninja Shadowbox plugin
Core Joomla! lightbox
* Supports possibility to show additional image parameters (such as description, title and other) which you can define in CSV file;
* You can change gallery layout. It requires minimum HTML knowledge;
* Can display module in Joomla! articles with help "ARI Magnifier Anywhere" plugin.
I only get lost on their website....there are so many extensions, packages, plugins, demos and sometimes this can be very confusing.
For instance, I have bought Ari Smart Content package which contains Ari Magnifier, Ari Zoom and a lot more.
Later on I found out that only the single Ari Magnifier extension contains ARI Magnifier Anywhere plugin (which I needed to magnify K2 image).
The Smart Content package does not contain this plugin, so I had to buy seperately Ari Magnify extension.
These differences should be made more clear to my opinion.