RemoteImage powered by elFinder, you can:
- batch upload
- create folders
- resize, crop & rotate images
- insert multiple images in article editor.
- archive & unarchive files
- preview every images.
But unfortunately no option to set image path to absoluterelative.
Hi, I'm not sure what is the option you want about the absolutepath, but if you think it is an important function, welcome to give us recommand through GitHub issues: https://github.com/asikart/remoteimage/issues
Thank you for review.
You or your client can drag 'n drop, resize, rename, organize all media and especially pictures with really good thumbnails and WYSIWYG options... in a breeze.
Try it once, and you will never go back.
My only 2 issues with this one:
1) I haven't been able to change languages (while 'elFinder', the code it is based on is supporting several languages).
2) 'elFinder' developers are not very active since a year... I thus just hope this amazing component will remain up-to-date over next years, because it is just too good to be true.
Official Joomla Team is working on an update of the MediaManager, but seeing RemoteImage, they have a HUGE challenge in front of them...
Keep up the good work, please!
Thank you for your review.
We are hard working for our every extensions and enhancing it's User Experience, so a little issue not fixed very quickly. But the elFinder has already update-to-date of newest build version.
We'll add your opinion to our todo list and fix the language bug.
And we need to know which language you use. You can post this on our support forum: http://ext.asikart.com/discussions/index/remoteimage-ari.html
Thank you very much.
"The new image editor is a joy :)
It even automatically uses the image name as the alt text.
And returns to the last directory you were in.
And lots of other cool stuff.
Many many thanks for this!"