List of features :
- Unlimited slides
- Ergonomic admin interface with Drag & Drop
- Can display images or videos
- Multiple options to congifure the slideshow
- Mobiles compatible, you can slide with your fingers
- Responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container)
- Multiple skins
- You can add a link on any slide
- Captions with HTML allowed (to put some links for example)
- Compatible RTL direction
- Normal or random order for images display
- You can add params to video url (&rel=0 for example)
- options to set the thumbnails height and width
- you can load any article in the caption
- many fields to set the caption styles
- possibility to set a specific time for each slide
- option to load the images from a folder (with the plugin slideshow params)
- options to open the links in a Lightbox (with the plugin slideshow params)
- compatible with Virtuemart (needs the plugin Slideshow CK Virtuemart)
- autoload images from article categories
It is based on the script Camera from Pixedelic :
Unfortunately, we couldn't get it working at all.
Slideshow CK works on joomla! 2.5.19.
I have tested myself and many other users use it without problem.
I have a forum where you can ask for support before telling that something is not working
thank you for your great review :)
1) it is possible to make unlimited number of slides
2) I can manage evevry slide separately in the very easy to understood interface
3) standard template looks good
4) slideshow is scalable when user try to decrease browser window
5) slideshow looks good even in mobile site version
I didn't understand why I was getting Buck Bunny in my slideshow, but that is an easy fix... Click on VIDEO button for each slide until you find the one that has an url for the Buck Bunny video. Delete the url and it's all gone. (And now you also know how and where to add a video if you want to.)
Thank you to the developer, this is outstanding work IMO.
Thanks so much for your hard work on this!