Because website performance and page loading speed plays an important role in SEO, Advanced Google Analytics will load the GA tracking code in asynchronous mode, without affecting your website performance.
Main features of Advanced Google Analytics:
- tracks visitors in asynchronous mode
- you can select between three different tracking modes: single domain, domain and all subdomains and multiple top-level domains
- allows you to anonymize IPs, using Google Analytics anonymization feature
- allows you to disable Admin tracking on frontend
Using custom variables Advanced Google Analytics is able to:
- track user by its type: registered or guest
- track visits per author (a quick way to see popular editors)
- track visits per categories (a quick way to determine most popular categories)
- track visits per publication year (identify performance over time)
Advanced Google Analytics supports event tracking, you can use it to generate analytics data about downloads and external links. This is a great feature that will enable you to track your affiliate performance and to generate your own affiliate statistics in your Google Analytics account.
It usually takes some time for the custom variable reports to be generated. You can access those reports from Audience -> Custom -> Cusom Variables, on your Google Analytics Account.
Event Tracking is part of real-time feature, you should be able to see events right away, on your Google Analytics account on Real-Time -> Events dashboard.
To display Google Analytics Statistics in your website backend you should also use this module:
After installing this plug accesing to new pages from menu, these are open to new tabs. I've deactived the plugin and the problem dissapears, but logo dissapears as well. I've activated and deleted it directly from the server and now everything works. I am using the Joomla 2.5 with Air Yootheme. It looks great, but unfortunately I don't know why I have this issue.