- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Monitor pages outside Joomla! No performance footprint on load. 3-click install and activation. Once called the "Swiss Army Knife" for every Joomla! website.
(formerly known as JoomlaWatch)
➨ Live Stats
- displays the your visitor's visits in real-time
- pop-up window with 3rd party URL to get more information about IP address
- IP address, browser, operating system, actual page, where user came from
- option to block user and add page to goals
- dashboard with current and previous week visit statistics
- graphs for today with goals, referers, internal page flow, keyphrases, keywords, visited pages, most active top users, countries, browsers, operating systems
➨ Anti-spam blocking harmful bots
- contains list of pre-defined spam words and blocked IP addresses, you can add your "bad words" into this list based on which the IP addresses will be blocked from your website
➨ Nightly Emails
- an email report which is sent overnight so you don't have to log in into Joomla back-end to see how is your site performing
- nightly email report contains 1-day, 7-day, 28-day change of:
- total visits (unique / page loads/ hits),
- number of fulfilled goals, pages, referers, countries, browsers, operating systems
- allows you to configure nightly email reports and filter the results
➨ Free Android mobile app
- access your stats with one-click from your mobile screen
➨ Front-end counters
- displays number of visitors for today, visitors for yesterday, this week counter, last week, this month, last month, total visitors
- logged in users
- flags of visitor's coutnries
➨ Settings and 42 world languages
- possibility to choose from one of these languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese-simplified, Chinese-traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- show only last visited page in live stats
- hide repetitive title (in case page title contains some prefix)
- number of total visits
- URL of 3rd party geolocation service opened on popup
- front-end user widget possibility to set link which displays most active user's info
- front-end country widget flag settings (name, upper/lower case, number of rows/columns, max rows / columns), toggle
- front-end visitor widget settings (to show today, yesterday, this week
- allows you to track various types of user actions, such as:
visited page, page title, username, IP address, came from, country, URL and Form parameters, option to block or redirect such users
- displays the same as Live Stats but with more tabs and paging
14.10.2013 - version 2.2
This is a must have for your website. Love it in a none gay way xD
LOL :) thanks
We're still improving content of our website. It is being translated to German, new article how to use EW is on the way, new demo videos .. Enjoy using it
I had a problem in downloading the software after purchasing, but Matto came straight to the rescue. Excellent support! I look forward to exploring this advanced software to get the maximum benefit from it.
Thank you very much! We're doing our best. You can also check out our new cloud-based service which requires just placing the HTML code to start seeing who's visiting your website
The utility of this Component/tool and the results are amazing
Since 2011 to date the support, updates and inovations continue at the same level of excellence
The price has always been accessible and unsurpassable
Something is Best Joomla Award !!
Now my site can´t live without his bodyguard
Personal Thanks To Matto for all Your work, time, support and what kind you are
Thank you very much. We're doing our best, check your new beta version with great new features
I'd rather like to highlight the superb support; the developer worked hard & fast to fix an issue at the install routine of ExtraWatch for the new Joomla3.0 Version. My great respect for his skills!
To make a long story short:
an outstanding extension by a developer who takes both his product and users seriously!
This extension is strongly recomment and will be very usefull before make any change in your site structure in order to reach better expirience for users... with google something impossible!!
Hi, JW appends it's own class to the front-end tables so you're able to write such CSS to style only that table the way you want. Please drop me an email, I'll show you how to style it properly / or we can discuss about some other ideas you might have regarding the styling which might be improved. Thank you.