Whenever you create or save an article in Frontend or Backend, this plugin automatically fills in the keywords and description for you.
It does this for the keywords by:
1. Parsing all the words in the article and ordering them by number of times used (you can choose to generate keywords from title, content or both)
2. Removes the most common words in your language from the list by comparing it against a blacklist
3. Adds the top words into the keywords section (Limit keywords by length or number)
After saving the article you can also make some changes and any words you add to the keyword or description section will not be overwritten when you save. But what is with that many old articles without keywords? This version adds the ability to regenerate keywords for all articles in the database. Simply set the option to “Yes”, reload "Frontpage" and set it back to “No.” All articles in the database will now have keywords. You can save, delete or change the keywords for all articles by changing the options "Regenerate All Keywords and save it" and "Minimum Word Length" or the "Keywords-Blacklist". If you are not using "save by writing" then the description and keywords aren't saved in the article but the searchengine can get it from the sourcetext, because they are generated "on the fly".. The Keywords-Blacklist is german but you can change this in backend. You can find an link to an english Keywords-Blacklist on the Download-Page.
On these websites you can see how it works:
Thats not all here some other options:
* HTML page title configuration. Set your page titles in three different ways
* You can also customize what the separator is (in this ex. it's a pipe, can be any character).
* Additionally, you can customize the front page of your site's title tag to display a custom string.
* You can have one of four different layouts
It does one important thing that is adding the robots in your code for each page.
Thanks for this plugin, worth the money spent
Enable it only when you're writing and publishing articles. If not, disable it in the plugin area.
It terribly slows down your website.
Small webpages won't notice this problem, bigger ones do with 8 or more large articles.
Still, I can recommend it. It's a good generator.
Only a little problem I faced and the support was excellent.
For people who will install it on Arabic websites. notice that the Blacklist accepts only English comma (,). Do not use Arabic comma (،) to separate words, or it will not work.
This plugin makes your life completely easier. It saves a lot off work and yet so simple but so nice.
Mathias thank you again for the support and I wish you good business and keep up the good work!
I'm having one problem with it though, It's not working on a single page template from hotthemes. I simply can't click the box in the upper right hand corner to open the dialogue box to SEO my pages.
In order two further enhance the plugin Id like to suggest the following two additions:
1) Option (maybe by using a tag) to add the page title in front of the description.
2) Multilingual support. Currently not a big issue since my site is just one language. But as soon as you want to deploy a multilingual site become difficult in terms of maintaining a separate blacklist for each language. The language tag in Joomla would be an aid to determine which blacklist should be used when generating the keywords.
Maybe planned for v4.7?