EFSEO is a SEO extension for Joomla! with which you can control all important metadata manually and automatically. The handling of the metadata in Joomla! has never been so easy!
With the plugin you may change and add meta information (title, description, keywords, generator and robots) easily in the frontend and with the component in the backend. It does not matter which component you use. The plugin is active on every page of a Joomla! website and may be used correspondingly.
The entered data can be stored directly in the core tables. The tables for the articles and menu entries are supported. The saved data is indepedent of the URL structure and the plugin itself. The metadata remain available if you change the URL structure and even if you uninstall the extension.
In the Automatic mode the metadata of specified extensions are generated automatically from the data of the loaded page or in general from the plugin settings! The great advantage of EFSEO, compared with other extensions that also automatically generate metadata, is the direct influence on the generated metadata. You can manipulate and store it in the frontend. This gives the user the greatest possible freedom! In addition the loading process is quicker because the same data must not be recalculated on every page load.
See project page for expert tips and operating instructions. With all features EFSEO is definitely one of the best SEO extensions for Joomla!.
* Alter meta information at the frontend - set access through user groups and user IDs
* Automatic Mode - Metadata are generated for certain extensions or via the global settings completely automatic
* Backend component - allows you to edit and add entries directly in the backend
* Data may be assigned to every given page, regardless which extension is in use.
* Meta data is assigned using internal URLs - independent of SEF URLs
* Compatibility mode for external SEF components
* Collect URLs - URLs will be automatically entered into the database and can be edit with the component
* Relative URLs - the entries are independent of the domain and will not be lost in a domain change
* Two different styles: Top bar and Modal window
* Supported extensions in the Automatic Mode Content component - com_content
* Save entered data directly into the core tables (content and menu)
* Define a global title, generator and robots attribute
* Define custom meta tags
* Word and characters counter
* Set maximum number of characters for title and description
* Form fields are optional - not required information can be disabled
* Warnings, whether an information is set or not, can be displayed
* You may change the following metadata: Title, Description, Keywords, Generator and Robots attribute
* Languages: English and German
The extension is completely free, but you need a subscription for support:
This plugin is really what I was expecting for some component that does not contain the description tags ... It is very simple, no adjustment, easy use front end with lights and colors ... it's free ! I say "what else!" A big thank you to you
Thank you very much for your review!
if I may say so, it lacks just only a way to manage the canonical tags.
With that the SEO would be fully accessible for the webmasters
Thanks for this good job !
Thank you for the suggestion and the review, PieceOfCake!
I will think about a solution for the canonical tag feature.
Thank you very much for your review, slowbox!
Maybe I should create more videos about my extensions?! :-)
It saves a lot of time by adding the tick bar on the front of the site.
I had just finished a client website and had forgotten a few pages and this saved me time!
ace work, thanks guys.
Thank you very much for your review, SANTINO!
PS: I'm the only one developer of all Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions! ;-)
Thank you very much for your review, ykaldes!
Directly insert keywords and description directly on front end.
Could be really nice to set minimum chars for keyword, to auto delete the, as, some, they.....
Thank you very much for your review, DaTaConsulting!
Please use the black list to avoid such keywords. Anyway, I've set your suggestion on the wish list.
Thank you for your review!
If you need support, then use the support forum, not a review.
Your review makes no sense. You have to review the integrated features and not features that are not included. Where did you read that the automatic mode supports Virtuemart?
So, if we take your logic, then we can rate every extension in the JED down because of missing features. This is ridiculous!
Why do you destroy a good overall rating although you don't use the extension? If you really need such a feature, then contact me and sponsor this feature for the Joomla! community! I work without charge in my spare time and can not include every 3rd party extension to avoid such unfair reviews...
Thank Viktor for this great work, and share with us!
Thank you very much for your review!