Compatible with Joomla 1.7.1 to 3.2 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
- Includes all the available Dublin Core set of metadata elements and terms.
- More than 50 fields to enter metadata.
- Integration with core Joomla articles (separate metadata and options for each).
- You can enable or disable the integrations using the plug-in option.
- You have custom selection of the variant (dcterms/dc) to be used in the meta tag.
- You have custom settings for Characters Limit.
- The Language DCMI meta tag gets the current page's language automatically.
- The Modified DCMI meta tag can use the Last Modified date of the article or a custom field.
- All the plug-in's settings apply globally and can be overridden from the article's metadata settings.
- You have the option to remove or keep the Joomla Content Rights meta tag (it is not HTML5 Valid).
- Various of automation options for the metadata (more to come).
- Includes detailed descriptions and Dublin Core comments and recommendations on all included elements (on mouse over Titles and Help points).
- Metadata are available in both Online and Offline site modes.
- Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the lastest version directly from your website).
- Information Tab: Server Version Check and Release Notes (Does not auto-check for update).
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
The following Joomla demo sites use eorisis DCMI.
View the source code and search for "dcterms"
Joomla 3.x: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla3/blog/
Joomla 2.5: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla25/default/
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/dcmi
Thank you for your review ! It is much appreciated indeed and I am very glad it is useful for your website(s). In the next plug-in version you will be able to set dcmi metadata to Joomla menu-items as well, which will result in being able to set that meta data to all your website's html pages (hopefully independent of component in use -- this is the goal).
If you need any kind of help, questions, suggestions or anything else, contact me directly anytime, using the email provided within the extension, or the eorisis.com/contact page.