Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.3 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
- Enables Site Ownership Verification to Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, Alexa, WOT (Web of Trust), Norton Safe Web and Pinterest.
- Verification is possible using the "HTML Meta-Tag" method, or the "File" method, or both.
- Very simple and easy to use interface with help points.
- You can enable or disable each HTML Meta-Tag or File Verification separately for each service.
- Automatic File creation/maintenance for the File Verification method for all included services.
- Adds each HTML Meta-Tag in the head section of your website dynamically.
- Adds each File in the public web-root directory of your website (No need for manual File Uploads/Downloads).
- You can choose the permissions to be set to the file upon creation.
- Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the lastest version directly from your website).
- Information Tab: Server Version Check and Release Notes (Does not auto-check for update).
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
- Yahoo! Search has merged Site Explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools.
The following Joomla demo sites use eorisis Verification.
View the source code and search for "google-site-verification", "msvalidate.01", "baidu-site-verification" or "alexaverifyid".
Joomla 3.x: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla3/brochure/
Joomla 2.5: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla25/default/
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/verification
I wish we had more options such as Yahoo.
Thank you very much for your review, I appreciate. Indeed it is a very simple plug-in, I am very glad it helps your website(s).
First, I would like you to know that Yahoo! Search has merged Site Explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools. This means that the Yahoo meta-tag for verification to 'Yahoo Site Explorer' is useless since 2011 and the completion of algorithmic transition to Bing.
You can even see that written some lines above here as a 'Note' in the description of this extension, in the 'Notes & Help' section of eorisis.com/verification even within the plug-in if you hover your mouse over the title 'Enable' in 'Bing Webmaster Tools' tab. You can also get some more information on this if you search using you favorite search engine or on Wikipedia.
So all you have to do, is use your 'Bing Webmaster Tools' account and verify that using this plug-in.
If you need any kind of help, questions, suggestions or anything else, contact me directly anytime, using the email provided within the extension, or the eorisis.com/contact page.