By using unique identifiers, Simple Disqus Comments is compatible with all SEF extensions and also with JoomFish. Using unique identifiers, Simple Disqus Comments will always identify the Disqus comments associated with an article regardless of the article URL.
Simple Disqus Comments is able to automatically detect Disqus language based on article language.
Simple Disqus Comments enables you to separate or merge Disqus comments on multilingual websites.
Simple Disqus Comments features:
- Unique identifier for each page, regardless of URL
- Ability to separate or merge Disqus comments on multilingual websites
- Disqus language detection, based on article language
- Exclude Disqus comments for articles, based on article IDs
- Exclude Disqus comments for categories, based on category IDs
Disqus Commenting System Benefits
Disqus is a realtime commenting system and with Disqus you can receive realtime notifications when someone responds to your comment. Disqus allows inline media embedding and is full compatible with mobile websites.With Disqus people can login, comment, and share your content using popular social services like Twitter and Facebook.Disqus allows you to moderate comments and has a cloud based antispam system. With Disqus you can restrict certain words and you can define blacklists or whitelists.At any time, using Disqus, you can export or sync your comments with your integrated commenting system.Disqus supports dozens of languages and allows CSS customization.