- 13 social sites
- 4 different icon sizes
- 6 icon layouts
- custom links for RSS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace
- mouse-over effect
- 4 custom icons and links
- icon positioning(float): left, none, right
- dynamic icons - tweet button, facebook like, linked in button and google+
- W3C valid
3.0 - version for Joomla 3.0
2.5 - version for Joomla 2.5
1.5 - version for Joomla 1.5 will still be available for download but it is no longer supported
The module loads quickly and the coding seems lightweight.
The only thing, which could be improved has been told to me by Google PageSpeed. In version 3.0.2 the synchronous versions of some scripts are used (e.g. PlusOne button and Pinterest button). Integrating the asynchronous versions of the buttons would improve the Google PageSpeed rank and result in a five-star rating for me :-)
Thank you for providing this neat extension!
The extension allows for only four custom icons, so I do worry a little that I will run out of slots.
Thank you to the developer for this free, effective, stable and reliable extension.
I only wished i could set the language for the Facebook button and perhaps custimize the share text for both FB and Twitter.
Thanks for a great plugin!
Hi, facebook language option is added and custom share text is available for twitter.
thank you for your suggestions
All options are here, nice buttons, effects, custom icons...
Just a few problems:
I would like to set pinit and linkedin in "inline" (like google plus,so one line is for google plus ,second for twitter ,third for facebook...).
Pro: Simple to setup, beautiful icon with most known social sites.
I tested some of the non-commercial social module, many of them require to pay in order to enable most known social sites such as facebook. Whereas Nice Social Bookmark enable all the most known social sites for free.
I replaced my RocketTheme social icons with this module because it looks a lot better and it included other social sites that were missing from RT. Overall, I am really happy with the fit and finish of this module. If you want to see it in action, search for MyThrottle and look at the header.
1) add an option to give the buttons a custom order, for I'd like to have my custom buttons being displayed first.
2) add a field for a tooltip text that pops up when hovering over a custom button.
3) let the module title being displayed when checked in the module setup.
4) any chance to make the G+ and Pinterest buttons having the same style as the other ones?
5) keep up the good work. Cheers.