you can use it to put your site logo, banners, announcements advertisements, flash mp3players, flash games, etc...
### Features (latest version) ###
for all media types:
* simply place any image type (jpg, gif, png, ..etc) or any flash file (swf) in any module position on your site.
* you can change the size (width and height) of the (image/flash) to fit your need.
* you can choose to publish and unpublish the (image/flash) according to dates: (a specific date, a monthly date, a yearly date, ..etc).
* you can align the held object (image/flash) to center, left, or right.
* you can add text above and/or below the held object (image/flash).
* you can link the image to a URL address.
* you can change the opacity of the image.
* you can add a (mouse over) opacity to the image.
for flash files:
* you can enable or disable flash looping after the flash finishes playing.
* you can choose the flash's quality: (Low, Medium, High, Best, Auto Low, Auto High).
* you can choose the flash's display type: (Window, Opaque, Transparent).
any suggestions are welcomed..
Worked great and looks (and functions) better than anything I've come across.
I've now used it in other areas of my site as well, such as banner ads etc.
For what I was trying to do, it would be great if you could have multiple images such as being able to select # of rows and # of columns to set up a page of images. I got it display in this way by using multiple (literally dozens) of copies of the module, but being able to insert multiple images in the one module would be great.
Thanks for a great extension all the same. Fantastic!
Thank you for your nice words.
for multiple images, please look at my other module, multi image holder
I found a lot of solutions when images are already on the server, but nothing comparable to this one (image on external server).
Thanks to Omar's excellent module, I saved my day.
Tested on joomla 2.5
Thank you, thank you so much, donation is following
btw: I managed to put 2 of my images on the same article, using the also excellent NoNumber's ModulesAnywhere plugin.
Les Johnson, http//:Fsma.ca