Creates semantic sitemaps using the meta keywords!
EKS creates a keyword sitemap controlled by the meta keywords. The articles are categorized and grouped based on matching keywords. The plugin can be limited to specific categories. Each article may show a teaser-text which is composed using the existing meta description. The plugin complies with the actual article restrictions, like access level, state or language settings. You may create various lists. For each sitemap you may display an alpha index for quick navigation. EKS displays only items with at least one existing keyword. Articles using multiple keywords, separated by comma, are as well listed several times at the matching keywords.
Like this it is a breeze to create sitemaps that not only lists all the articles but as well groups them semantically.
* Creates semantic sitemaps of all articles
* Articles are grouped by the meta keywords and displayed in a list
* Plugin is triggered by a simple syntax (see tab "Installation")
* Plugin is completely controlled by the syntax
* The sitemap can be restricted to any category
* A teaser text can be displayed for each entry. The text is generated from the meta description
* It is possible to display an alphabet bar (Alpha Index). The Alpha Index allows a quick selection of the desired articles.
* It is possible to create as many sitemaps as you need, also in one single article.
* Include or exclude keywords
* Languages: English and German
Joomla! 2.5 - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/eks-easy-keyword-sitemap/joomla-25
Joomla! 3.x - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/eks-easy-keyword-sitemap/joomla-3
The extension is completely free, but you need a subscription for support:
I would recommend this for any website looking some form of pseudo-multiple categorization (based on keywords).
Thank you very much for your review!
5 Stars on that one have it in use for customers and they are extremely happy with it.
Nice! Have success with EKS.