- Floating any module (Menu, Banner, images, Custom HTML,...).
- Selectable floating position (top, center, bottom)
- Selectable module position to float.
- float left, right or both sides.
- Auto centered.
- Adjustable width and positions.
- Adjustable speed/Stop floating.
- Auto Show/Hide.
- Custom CSS.
- Ver 2.5.0v1 - Adding: Selectable floating position (top, center, bottom)
- Ver 1.7.2 - Adding: Adjustable speed/Stop floating, custom CSS.
- Ver 1.6.1 - Adding multi-language support for translation (English and Vietnam has been supported)
Note: This Module only display on widescreen monitor or when the width of the browser window larger than the width of the page with two banner (You can change settings in the Module Options).
I have some problems with this module.
I did everything like in manual and video but still no result.
Activated the module and made a custom HTML page with a button image.
But still not vissible. Please help.
You can go to our support forum or Joomla! Forum: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=709664
Firstly follow the instructions. It's very easy to set up if you follow them and only takes a few minutes. I missed a bit and it didn't work. The developer was great and pointed me to instructions that I'd missed through their support forum.
Secondly I found that I couldn't get it to work with one of my artisteer templates and once again the developer came to my rescue and let me know how to modify my template.
Fantastic support and the module is free.
Mount Gambier Website Design
I'am probebly the only one who can't read your language...So..i can't download this, because i did'nt find the button..How stupid of me......
On the download page, you will see the red text "DOWNLOAD:", click on the text link "mod_buaxua_floating.zip" to download this extension. (Registration not required)
(See the image #3 above)