Many templates have columns devoted to modules to the left and to the right of content area. A site with articles
of different lengths will have number of modules optimized for shorter pages. This module will make some of the modules
within those positions to stay fixed in browser window.
- Module(s) will be fixed on screen but will stay confined in particular area (usually module position column);
- Uses position:fixed whenever possible to reduce flicker
- Doesn't depend on jQuery or Mootools
Special handling for templates:
- YOOtheme (Warp 5.5.x, 6.x, 7.x)
Many other templates have been verified to work.
Responsive design support:
- Movement can be stopped on small screen/browser window.
I contacted support because the extension I bought was not exactly what I needed.
I was very happy when they offered me to write a new extension with the exact requirements I needed.
The new extension was called fixed-n-sticky. So I'm happy to see the exension avaliable to public.
Does exactly what it says and awsome support! Five stars fom me.