My Member Software: frontend member administration.
- Userfriendly Frontend member administration (add, modify, and stop memberships)
- Customizable: over 65.000 possible configurations
- Responsive for mobile, tablet and pc
- Open Source
- Advanced user system
- Central online database
- Integrated with many different functions: CMS, Newsletters, Forum, Events, Accounting programs, Photo albums, Document management, Intranet, Webshop etc
- Actively maintained: every month a new version
- Used in more than 10 countries by over 600.000 members in 5 languages
MMS helps Associations, Clubs, Unions, Foundations and even companies to administrate their members on the website. Integrated in the Joomla! ACL, with groups and rights for every function. Members edit their own profile, the administration approves new members. Connecting to Administration software for accountancy, for example to e-Boekhouden.nl and Conscribo.
Originally the solution was developed by a group of 70 Dutch Associations, under the name of "Ledenadministratie Online" ("LAO" as we call it). LAO only worked on a specific technical server setup, and the extension couldn't be downloaded. However it is very usuable for other associations in Europe, so it was decided that the software should be open-source and multilingual. We are going to develop the open-source version in the same manner as we did Ledenadministratie Online: by crowdfunding.
Maintained continuously, most recent addition is the function to fullfill GDPR requirement: do not keep member data unlimited.
Languages available: English, Deutsch, Nederlands, Norsk, Polish.