Improve your site SEO and enhance the appearance of your website in Google Search results with the Google Structured Data Markup and Google Rich Snippets - Cards.
Google Structured Data Markup is a Joomla plugin that allows digital marketers to adopt Google Structured Data and Rich Snippets - Cards without requiring them to be an expert in the Schema.org language or writing code. Take control of your Google Search Results by adding Google Structured Data Markup to your Joomla! website. Seameless compatibility with Joomla Content, K2, VirtueMart & HikaShop.
Sitename Rich Snippet
Indicate the preferred name you want Google to display in Search results and the Knowledge Graph
Site Logo Rich Snippet
Specify which image Google should use as your sites's logo in search results and the Knowledge Graph
Sitelinks Searchbox Rich Snippet
Add the Sitelinks Searchbox in Google search results
Breadcrumbs Rich Snippet
Indicate each inner page position in the sit
Stars Rating Rich Snippet
Enable the popular stars rating snippet for your articles & pages
Products Rich Snippet
Display product reviews, stars rating, pricing and availability
Events Rich Snippet
Describe organized events with date, venue and address
Recipes Rich Snippet
With Recipe Structured Data your recipes will be specially formatted in Google Search Results for a greater amount of viewership. View Sample Screenshot
Courses Rich Snippet
Appropriate Structured Data for your courses will boost their appearance in Google Search Results View Sample Screenshot
Local Business Listing Rich Snippet
Add your Business Type, Opening Hours, Map, Phone, Address and more to Google search results
Social Profile Links Rich Snippet
Add your social profile information to Google Knowledge Graph and search results
The Joomla Content Integration enables you to add structured data to Joomla Articles. The supported Rich Snippets are Articles, Events, Products, Recipes & Courses.
HikaShop Integration generates the Product Rich Snippet in every HikaShop product page fully automatically.
K2 Integration enables you to add structured data to K2 items. The supported Rich Snippets are Articles, Events, Products, Recipes & Courses.
VirtueMart Integration generates the Product Rich Snippet in every VirtueMart product page fully automatically.
Coming Soon Integrations
JoomShopping, JEvents, EasyBlog, RSDirectory, SobiPro, RSDirectory
Improve your site's SEO
11 SEO Rich Snippets in JSON Format
Articles Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
Products Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
Recipes Rich Cards with Stars Rating Snippet
Courses Rich Cards
Events Structured Data
Sitename Structured Data
Site Logo Structured Data
Local Business Listing
Sitelinks Searchbox Structured Data
Social Profile Links Structured Data
Breadcrumbs Structured Data
No Design Impact
Quick & Easy install and configuration
Auto-Update via Joomla Update Manager
No coding needed
Google Structured Data Markup Changelog
2.1.1 - 23 Feb 2017
- Fixes missing tab in the Content Article editing page
- Fixes syntax error with missing commas in the Sitename snippet
- Updates Recipe Snippet fields
2.1.0 - 22 Feb 2017
- Adds HikaShop Integration
- Adds VirtueMart Integration
- Adds support for the Recipes and Courses Rich Snippets
- Fixes issue with URLs not using https:// on SSL site
- Fixes issue with the plugin installation on some systems with cache enabled
- Offers the Custom Code option (Advanced Tab) for Free
- Complete plugin refactoring
2.0.1 - 09 Jan 2017
- Adds K2 extension support
- Adds support for a Custom Code field to item-based snippets
- Changes Product Snippet SKU number - Use only if it has a value
- Fixes missing property Offers in the Events Snippet
- Fixes issue with unescaped characters
2.0.0 - 10 Dec 2016
- Adds support for the Article Structured Data (Pro Only)
- Adds support for the Products Structured Data (Pro Only)
- Adds support for the Events Structured Data (Pro Only)
- Makes Sitelinks Searchbox snippet available for Free
1.2.5 - 21 Nov 2016
- Adds the Price Range option to Business Listing data
- Adds Dutch (nl-NL), Spanish (es-ES) and Slovenian (sl-SL) translations
- Fixes logo relative path in Business Listing data
- Fixes issue with the Custom Search URL validation check
1.2.3 - 21 Oct 2016
- Implements Local Business Data (Type, Business hours, Phone, Address, Map)
- Updates schemas with https protocol
- Changes the sitelinks searchbox URL to absolute format
- Backend UI improvements
What is Structured Data?
Structured data refers to kinds of data with a high level of organization, such as information in a relational database. When information is highly structured and predictable, search engines can more easily organize and display it in creative ways. Structured data markup is a text-based organization of data that is included in a file and served from the web. It typically uses the schema.org vocabulary—an open community effort to promote standard structured data in a variety of online applications.
How to test your Structured Data
Google created the Structured Data Testing Tool (SDTT) which can help you develop, test, and modify your structured markup and rich snippets.
Does Structured Data & Rich Snippets help with SEO?
Absolutely! There is no question that structured data that produces rich snippets "bling" that improves (SEO) SERP click through rates (CTR). Virtually every SEO expert on the planet will tell you that organic click through rates are a major search engine optimization ranking factor. Thus, structured data has a very high correlation with search engine rankings.