Your /administrator area is vulnerable - secure it with AdminExile. Access keys, IPv4/6 Black/White Lists (IP and CIDR netmasks supported), Brute Force detection. AdminExile Pro has you covered.
- Access key(s) - key only, or key + key value. Others provide one or the other. AdminExile provides BOTH.
- Front-end Restriction - Restrict certain accounts from logging into the front-end with accounts intended only for back-end use.
- Lost Key Recovery - Useful for individuals using extremely difficult keys, or teams who change the keys frequently.
- IP White and Black Lists - Use individual addresses, or CIDR netmasks to define your lists.
- Brute Force Protection - Penalize users who abuse your system.
- Brute Force Notification - get an email when an attack starts.
- Management of blocked addresses - See a list of blacklist attempts and bruteforce attempts, as well as the ability to reset those IP addresses.
- Stealth Mode - Prevents tell-tale signs that something exists at /administrator, like the session cookie!
- Michael Richey
- Last updated:
Nov 10 2020
2 years ago
- Date added:
- Mar 29 2017
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Related extension :