Insert CopySafe PDF into Joomla using "shortcode".
Copy protect PDF. This extension enables the insertion of encrypted PDF documents created by CopySafe PDF into Joomla posts and pages with shortcode. The resulting embedded document object is supported in popular web browsers across all Windows computers starting from XP (92% of net users) up to the current version.
- Copy protect eBooks and PDF documents displayed online
- Safe from Print Screen and all screen capture software
- Encrypted documents cannot be retrieved from browser cache
- Domain-locked documents cannot be displayed elsewhere
- Encrypted documents stored on the server are safe from webmasters
- Encrypted documents cannot be saved or scraped
CopySafe PDF documents can be easily added to any pages or posts created by Joomla. When editing a page or post, you may insert the short code by clicking on the [PDF] icon above the HTML editor toolbar where the cursor was last placed in the text area. After uploading or selecting an existing PDF class file (from a previous upload), you can then nominate the security settings to use for the page or post. Different pages can use different security and display settings: