TimedNotice is a time-driven plugin that allows content such as opening times to be displayed in real-time.
TimedNotice shows scheduled content whenever you want it to be shown. So it is possible to show highlighted content in real time, e.g. opening times, accessibility of your business service or your technical support. You can add the tag that shows the content in articles or module positions, or directly in the template. If users visit your site outside the defined times, it's possible to show them an alternative content (eg. closed, come back later or anything you want).
You can define your timespans individually for each day of the week, you can even show a 'closed' message for a whole day, eg sunday.
New in V1.4 - V1.5.11:
- a bug in the timezone management has been corrected, Joomla seetings for timezones are now used.
- some WYSIWYG editors removed HTML code from the messages, this has been corrected
- fixes a bug when using the tag multiple times.
- adds spanish, greek, polish, hebrew, bosnian, italian, russian, czech and chinese traditional language support
- improves compatibility with PHP > 5.3 and fixes a issue when using space characters.
This maintenance release fixes a issue when errorreposrting is set too high, and adds hungarian language files
- Last updated:
Apr 14 2020
7 months ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Write a review