Central Administrator provides an easy and fast way to monitor from one place the status of Joomla websites in order to keep them working perfectly. The monitored websites can be scanned on demand by the admin in order to get the latest information about them. Depending on this information, the admin can select direct actions for these websites in order to keep them working in shape, updated and safely.
If you have many websites that you are responsible for their good operation then this extension provides a centralized way to keep an eye on them.
This extension is ideal for Joomla web developers and administrators.
With this extension you are completely independent from third party tools, you can use it as often as you want to and without limits of how many websites you can monitor.
Central Administrator provides the following information and actions per website:
- Frontpage thumbnail.
- Date of last scan.
- Set website as offline or online.
- Link to front-end and back-end with automatic login.
- Version of Joomla.
- Shortcut to the exact page for doing the Joomla update with automatic login to the administration area.
- Available updates of extensions (total number and titles).
- Shortcut to the exact page for doing the updates with automatic login to the administration area.
- Size of 'cache' and 'tmp' folders.
- Cleaning of 'cache' and 'tmp' folders.
- Date of last existing backup of Akeeba.
- Shortcut to the exact page for taking the backup using Akeeba with automatic login to the administration area.
- PHP Version.
- Total file size of the whole website.
- Database size (not compressed in a zip file) of the whole website.
- Google Page Speed score in desktop and mobile.
- Server IP.
- Actions to disable, enable, edit current entry or scan website.
- Impression eStudio
- Last updated:
- Jun 12 2018
- Date added:
- Feb 28 2018
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- 3 4 Alpha
Ease of use
Value for money