CoalaWeb Traffic is designed to help website administrators keep track of the visitors to their site. The information can then be viewed in a front end module or in more detail through the admin area control panel.
Component options and features
- Control Panel with quick reference statistics
- Locktime in minutes.
- Three week start options.
- Pre-set Counter.
- 4 automatic clean up options.
- Project Honeypot integration.
- Known IP categories.
- Known IP list for easy monitoring and blocking.
- GEO Location including country and city.
- Quick reference help.
- View visitors in list format: IP, Browser Type, Browser Version, Platform (OS), Referer Link, Date, Time, Assigned Name and Location(Geo)
Module options and features
- Individual Counters (8 styles)
- Display options for today, yesterday, week, month and all
- Digital Counter (8 styles).
- Multiple Layouts including module and counter widths.
- Visitor Info: IP, Browser Type, Browser version and Operating System
- Accurate who is online information using cookies.
- Date and time display including format.
- Change text for all visible fields.
Language Packs thanks to the Open Translators and hosted on Transifex.
Need help with CoalaWeb Traffic?
- Steven Palmer
- Last updated:
- Jul 26 2017
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
Ease of use