EasyDiscuss is a Joomla forum extension for Joomla! It allows you to build forums or a question and answer community on your site easily.
Sparking conversations of a certain topic or have an online discussion about a particular subject is now possible with EasyDiscuss. Best of all, these discussions are valuable source of content that search engines love.
Use EasyDiscuss as a forum to manage your customers inquiries, build closer customer loyalty, build credibility, engage in multiple conversations, gather valuable experience from users, or simply build a repository of information that grows over time. EasyDiscuss is as good as Yahoo! Answers!
- Forum View or Discussion View.
- Improved Administration.
- Company Workflow (Display operational hours or Public Holidays).
- Cloud Integration: Amazon S3.
- Ticket Priorities.
- Post your tickets or discussions anonymously.
- More autoposting places: Gist, Slack, Wunderlist, Telegram and LinkedIn integration.
- Display user profiles from EasySocial, Anahita, Community Builder, EasyBlog, Gravatar, JFBConnect, Jomsocial, K2, Kunena, JomWall, PhpBB, and more.
- Built in conversation system.
- Private discussions
- Recognize users by rewarding them with interesting Badges.
- Best navigation interface in the user profile system.
- Advance access control in categories.
- Powerful points system to honor active users.
- Receive live notifications as they come in, real-time.
- User friendly toolbar to manage, sort and search discussions.
- Blends into your existing Joomla template!
- Auto share discussions in Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Users banning (for a short period or permanently).
- Unified Language Manager.
- Star ratings.
- Vote for your favorite discussion thread.
- Spam control (works with ReCaptcha and Akismet).
- Receive updates hourly, daily or weekly digests.
- Attach files, images and URLs into discussions.
- You can add polls into discussions.
- Users can report abuse for inappropriate discussions.
- Search engine friendly titles and topics.
- Voting system.
- Integrates with Joomla articles, Google Maps, K2 and EasyBlog
- Allows code syntax usage for advanced users
- Set password protection for private discussions
- Migrate from Kunena, JomSocial and vBulletin with the built-in migrator
EasyDiscuss also comes with free modules and plugins that works harder for you.
Learn more: https://stackideas.com/easydiscuss
- Last updated:
Sep 09 2021
4 months ago
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
- J3 J4
Write a review