Contact Form with PayPal
With CP Contact Form with PayPal you can insert a contact form into a Joomla website and connect it to a PayPal payment.
How it works:
1- The user fills the contact form in the website (the form has three fields: email address, subject and message)
2- The user is forwarded to PayPal to complete the payment
3- After completed the payment the website administrator (or email specified in the settings) receive a notification with the contact message sent by the user
4- The user also receives a "thank you" message and is forwarded to a "thank you" page into the website
Mesages without a completed payment can be checked in a list for other external marketing actions. The list can be exported to a CSV/Excel file.
This extension can be used for the following purposes:
• Contact form linked to a PayPal payment
• As a PayPal button
• For accepting donations through PayPal (leave a zero amount in the payment amount)
• Support request forms or paid assistance contact forms
• For receiving product orders, purchases, bookings and reservations.
• For automatic delivering of information after payment (put the information into the auto-reply message)
• ... any other use involving contact forms and PayPal payments
To use is for an open donation amount then put a 0 (zero) in the "request cost" settings field, that way the user will be able to enter any amount at PayPal.
Optional built-in captcha anti-spam protection is included into the extension.