eXtro Forms allows the user to create any number of forms, which in turn can contain any number of input fields for every form.
The entire range of available HTML input forms fields was mapped to eXtroForms.
eXtroForms - the forms component for Joomla 3
An input field can be created in the backend as easy as writing a standard Joomla article, then you determine the position at which it will be displayed on the form and that's it. For this there are 5 different display positions.
Of course you can copy the fields of your forms, delete or rearrange them if you are not satisfied with the original arrangement in your forms.
The layout can be customized via CSS, every single form has it's own CSS style sheet, so that maximum variability is guaranteed. The meta-information (description, title and keywords) can also be specified separately per form.
If a user has filled in one of your forms in the frontend, he can receive (depending on the settings in the backend) a confirmation email and be forwarded to a selected thank you page, which can be configured in the forms settings.
eXtro Forms is also perfectly suitable for multilingual sites: From Joomla 1.7, the forms can be translated natively without an additional component.
To protect your forms against misuse, you can secure them in addition to the built-in security-mechanisms by extro-media.de with Google ReCaptcha. If a filled in form should still be spam then this request will be filed automatically under suspicion of spam. You can view this folder in the back end separately, and if you decide that an inquiry is not spam, you can move it with a single click to the normal requests.
You can view all queries in the backend or export them via CSV or XML.
eXtroForms was built completely from scratch according to the Joomla MVC design and is based on the Joomla Framework.
eXtro Forms produces no so-called spaghetti code in the frontend, is HTML5 and CSS3 compliant and accessible through the renunciation of tables and is therefore ideal for users and search engines.
- Any number of forms
- Any number of form fields
- Anti-spam mechanisms for your forms
- Can be used as autoresponder
- Inquiries exportable by CSV / XML
- Simple operation
- Joomla MVC compatible
- Your Forms are easily adaptable
NEW: now eXtroForms is compatible with Joomla 3
- It also brings a brand new plugin which lets you more easily display a form in a default article.
- Also, a editor plugin lets you more easily select one of your forms.
- Additionally, the design has been completely adapted to the new Joomla 3 look.
- The Frontend is now completely built on Bootstrap, compatible with BS 2 and 3, for better compatibility with BS based templates.
NEW eXtroforms Version: 2.0.2
This maintenance release of eXtro Forms corrects a issue that could happen in some configurations when sending a confirmation email
NEW version of eXtroForms : 2.0.3
- now the sender name will be displayed correctly when sending confirmation emails from eXtroforms
- improved the frontend view for better compatibility with BS2/3
NEW Version of eXtroForms: 2.1.0
This new release of eXtroForms brings some fixes and improvements:
- The Editor field of the Form description and in the HTML field are now properly accepting HTML tags (depending on your editors settings).
- The Radio button field has now a mandatory field check in case you don't have a default value
- Responsiveness has been improved - in BS3 based templates, the 2 columns column display will now be 1 column on phones
- Also improved compatiblity with Joomla 3.5 and PHP 7
- plus some smaller bugfixes
NEW Version of eXtroForms 2.1.1
This maintenance release of eXtroForms fixes a issue when answering to a confirmation email.
When answering to a confirmation message, the name was the senders address and the email address was the admin emailadress.
This could lead to confusion, so we changed it for more clarity.
It should now be more obvious to which email address you're writing.
This is a bugfix release, it corrects the following issues:
- When using J3.5.1, the confirmation mail did not send in the previous versions, this has been corrected
- a typo prevented redirection to the thank you page in some cases, this has also been corrected
In this maintenance release the following changes have been applied:
- In the result manager, all dates are displayed in the time zone set in the Joomla configuration, i.e. you local time zone.
This maintenance release of eXtroForms brings these UXimprovements and changes:
- Improved the BE pagination
- Validation in BE have been improved
- Menus are clearer now
- Plugin has been improved
- Some additional minor changes
eXtroForms V2.1.5 released
This bugfix release fixes a small bug in the eXtroForms fields manager while editing.
In certain cases, a field could not be saved in previous versions of eXtroForms.
This bugfix fixes this issue.
Effective immediately, we've changed our subscription model. The new subscription model contains a 12 month (1 year) download period for the product, support is optionally bookable. Delivering high quality support (which we believe we do) is the most costly part of our business. We believe that by making support optional, there is a win-win situation with lower prices for customers.
- Last updated:
Jan 07 2021
2 months ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
Write a review