jomCDN Site Accelerator boosts your Joomla site speed. Works with Amazon, Rackspace & MaxCDN. CDN means speed, and faster sites get higher Google rank and attract more traffic.
It's time to speed up your website, with jomCDN, a CDN Site Accelerator. This one CDN plugin may boost your Joomla-powered site's performance more than any other extension, tip, trick or technique you'll ever use. With jomCDN installed on your site, you'll be able to push your resource-intensive content delivery tasks to a multi-billion dollar Content Delivery Network CDN infrastructure of super-servers, located nearest your global customers, practically anywhere in the world.
Once you're live with jomCDN, you'll wonder why you didn't do this earlier, and tie into CDN speed acceleration that only jomCDN can provide! We recommend you get jomCDN for one URL, then once you experience the boost (and the low, low price), you'll realize its extreme value, and come back and buy it for all your URLs. If you're looking for great impact and incredible return on investment, jomCDN Site Accelerator delivers.
Are you on a shared server?
Get jomCDN to counteract your host's throttled-down processing power, and use the power of global CDN network to deliver your site content for less!
Are you on a dedicated server?
Put your dedicated server on a CDN, only with the best jomCDN, not only to provide a burst of always-on power, but to reach new global audiences faster, and reduce the likelihood of a server crash.
Do you have security or other background processes running on your site?
jomCDN is a must-have Joomla!® plugin for sites with background processes running, as well as SSL (https) to boost performance back up where it belongs. Plus, with e-commerce carts, jomCDN taps into your CDN power to help you reduce abandoned carts, a common failure of slow-performing sites.
BONUS: jomCDN helps compensate for poorly engineered components, overloaded modules, bloated templates and heavy graphics, videos and assets you may be forced to use on your website. Get jomCDN now to dramatically boost your Joomla-powered site speed.
Benefits of jomCDN Site Accelerator
- Instantly improve your overall site performance for better customer experience
- Faster speed improves your conversion and sales rates, and reduce customer or cart abandonment
- Gain Google SEO ranking with faster loading sites
- Gain more visitors, and keep them longer
- CDN helps you avoid risk of Google page rank penalty due to a slow-loading site
- Substantial reduction to your server load, reducing bandwidth use by up to 80%
- Reduce chances of server crash with CDN asset management
- Your new CDN will help you each mobile and global visitors who were previously unable to access your site due to bandwidth or performance challenges
- Relax, knowing you've got professional support from 'corePHP' ready to help you keep your site and CDN performing at its peak
Features of jomCDN Site Accelerator
- reSmush.it Automated Image Optimization: All your images are enhanced, automagically
- Instant Cache Loading: Browser caches after first page view, dramatically improving page load for all subsequent views
- Traffic Balancing: Improved web server performance, even during sustained high traffic periods
- Full documentation and live U.S.-based support desk
(see full list of Benefits & Features on our site at www.corePHP.com)
- Works with Joomla 2.5 & 3.0
- jomCDN Version 3.0
- Plugin, built by 'corePHP' LLC
- New jomCDN API now corrects past access issue with Rackspace CDN
- Supported file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, css, js, ico, htc, pdf, doc, docx, log, rtf, txt, wks, xls, xlsx, csv, dat, key, pps, ppt, pptx, xml, aif, aac, iff, mid, m3u, midi, mpa, mp3, ra, wav, wma, 3g2, 3gp, asf, asx, avi, flv, mov, mp4, mpg, rm, swf, wmv, 7z, deb, gz, pkg, rar, sit, sitx, zip, zipx
- Support for custom file types!
- Amazon CloudFront service is not required, jomCDN operates directly with Amazon S3 on its own
- Objects have Etags
- Expires and Cache-Control headers are set for all objects
- (AKA jom CDN Site Accelerator, or jom-CDN Site Optimization plugin)
Developed by 'corePHP' | 245 Michigan Avenue West | Battle Creek, Michigan | USA
- Last updated:
Jul 09 2020
6 months ago
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Write a review