**DJ Events is a professional Joomla event calendar extension.
It’s purposed to manage events and show them in component and modules on the website. You can easily create various events, describe them, insert images / videos and allow website users to submit their events as well!**
DJ Events Features
DJ Events allows creating unlimited categories, events, and tags!
You can also import events from JEvents!
There is a possibility to allow website’s users were adding their events from the front-end. This way they can inform other users about interesting events from your area.
Use advanced ACL to set permissions for each user group.
Google maps support
Because of the Google maps support, you can display events exact location on the map.
The location of your events is a very important thing!
Add the unlimited number of tags to your events and allow users to find them easily during the search.
Define when your events take place. You can easily create daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly or yearly events! There are no restrictions related to end date.
Images and videos
You can do more than add events description. Upload images (single or multi upload ar e available) and create events galleries. You can also play a video from YouTube or Vimeo.
DJ Events offers useful modules:
- Events search module
- Events calendar module
- Events tags module
DJ Events Joomla events extension currently comes with only one thematic article.
It can be a good source for DJ Events users.
How to display events from DJ-Events as a DJ-MediaTools album
You can display events from DJ Events extension as an album in DJ-MediaTools. See how to set up this integration.
DJ Events Joomla events extension offers currently only one integration - with DJ-MediaTools, which has the positive impact on this events extension's possibilities.
It allows showing upcoming events in a slideshow or gallery view.
The Joomla events extension comes with multilingual translation for the Polish language.
We are looking forward to expanding the number of the DJ-Events Joomla events extension translations.
DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.1:
- added "DJ-Events - items" module
- update version of the Font Awesome to 4.7
- added update server to allow you update the DJ-Events directly from your Joomla Update Manager
- missing id attributes for dates' fields (from and to) in the search module
- falang content elements plugin for DJ-Events
- fixed 404 error for past event details page
**DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.0 (stable) **
- events date and time format options
- short month name in the scroll layout of the calendar module
- missing multiday events on the "Events Listing by Week View"
**DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.beta 8 **
- fixed "Notice: Undefined variable: category..." in the Event view
- fixed translations in the component global options
- fixed spacer field layout (options headings and notes)
- fixed start and end event date shifts when editing the event
- fixed adding youtube videos if website use HTTPS protocol
- changed hints in search "from" and "to" fields
- fixed search button position in the horizontal search form
**DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.beta7 **
- bug fixes in calendar module, uploader and events layouts
**DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.beta5 **
- minor fixes
- security fixes