It’s purposed to manage events and show them in component and modules on the website. You can easily create various events, describe them, insert images/videos and allow website users to submit their events as well!**
DJ Events Features
DJ Events allows creating unlimited categories, events, and tags!
You can also import events from JEvents!
There is a possibility to allow the website’s users were adding their events from the front-end. This way they can inform other users about interesting events from your area.
Use advanced ACL to set permissions for each user group.
Google maps support
Because of the Google maps support, you can display events exact location on the map.
The location of your events is a very important thing!
Add the unlimited number of tags to your events and allow users to find them easily during the search. There is also the Joomla! tags support feature. All events tags can be migrated to Joomla tags.
Define when your events take place. You can easily create daily / weekly / monthly /quarterly or yearly events! There are no restrictions related to the end date.
Images and videos
You can do more than add events description. Upload images (single or multi upload are available) and create events galleries. You can also play a video from YouTube or Vimeo.
DJ Events allows you to mark events as regular or virtual events. Online events do not need any venue details and can be easily filtered in search.
DJ Events offers useful modules:
- Events search module
- Events calendar module
- Events tags module
- Events map module
- Events items module
DJ Events Joomla events extension currently comes with three thematic articles.
It can be a good source for DJ Events users.
Creating an online event in DJ-Events
See how to create online events and how are they displayed on the front page.
How to display events from DJ-Events as a DJ-MediaTools album
You can display events from DJ Events extension as an album in DJ-MediaTools. See how to set up this integration.
How to display the "User Events" view?
The “User Events” view is the menu item type feature purposed for easier managing user's own events.
How to use the "DJ-Events - Map" module?
The "DJ-Events - Map" module allows users to display the upcoming or past events on the map (Google Maps).
DJ Events Joomla events extension offers currently only one integration - with DJ-MediaTools, which has a positive impact on these events extension's possibilities.
It allows showing upcoming events in a slideshow or gallery view.
The Joomla events extension comes with multilingual translation for the Polish language.
We are looking forward to expanding the number of DJ-Events Joomla events extension translations.
- (!) Fixed issue with event submission from front-end
- (!) Fixed issue with jQuery
- (!) Fixed issue with PHP 8.1 compatibility
- (!) Fixed issue with saving online events
- (!) Fixed issue with location system (PRO)
- (!) Fixed issue with bootstrap on Joomla 4
DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.4.3
- (+) Improved performance of the DJ-Events control panel in Joomla 4
- (+) Added ability to export events to calendars
- (+) Added native support for license keys in Joomla 4 (Joomla!)
- (!) Fixed issue with calendar module on Joomla 3
- (!) Fixed issue with calendar submission
DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.3
- Added support for Joomla tags
DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.2
- Fixed the problem when future events (1+ year) was not visible by default on the events list (backend)
- Fixed missing month settings in the calendar on events list (back-end)
- Fixed - week view now starts from the current date
DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.1.1
- Fixed the problem when the poster image was not set by default during upload, now the first image is always set as a poster for the event
- Fixed possible PHP notice message on PHP7.x in the Joomla back-end
- Fixed missing alt attribute for posters on events list/week views and DJ-Events Items module
- Fixed issues related to events list on My events view, previously it displays all events instead of the logged-in user only events
- Added new settings related to tooltip in DJ-Events Calendar module
- Added aria labels for navigation in DJ-Events Calendar module to improve WCAG
- Added Social Sharing Icons feature
DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.1.0
- Joomla 4 Alpha Compatibility
- Added filtering options in the "Events Listing View" menu item: event category, city
- Added filtering options in the "DJ-Events - Items" module: Type of events: upcoming / past, Time range in days, Categories (multiple), Cities (multiple), Follow Category, Follow City, Featured Only
- Added filtering options in the "DJ-Events - Calendar" module: Categories (multiple), Cities (multiple), Follow Category, Follow City, Featured Only
- New front-end "User Events" view (menu item type) for easier managing user's own events
- New module "DJ-Events - Map" displaying the events on the map (Google Maps)
- Added "Views settings" tab in the global component configuration allowing showing/hiding layouts' elements in the Events Listing, Weekly Events and Event views
- Added detailed search results' heading containing information about all the used filters, e.g. "Events in Amsterdam on Monday, 18th March 2019 from Jazz category matching the 'live music' search phrase"
- Added default Google Maps settings for the map in the Event Submission Form and Map module: latitude, longitude, zoom, marker and custom styles for Google Maps
- Text search field now works also with event city, location, and category
- Improved Event view layout - location, price and external URL moved under the event title, bigger default poster size and displayed only once
- Added 'at' word between date and time of the event
- Added past events hint in the back-end events list
- Fixed routing of front-end edition form in case there is no menu item with Events Listing View created
- Events without images missing in the events by week view
- Fixed storing poster selection for a new event
DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.1:
- added "DJ-Events - items" module
- update version of the Font Awesome to 4.7
- added update server to allow you update the DJ-Events directly from your Joomla Update Manager
- missing id attributes for dates' fields (from and to) in the search module
- falang content elements plugin for DJ-Events
- fixed 404 error for past event details page
**DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.0 (stable) **
- events date and time format options
- short month name in the scroll layout of the calendar module
- missing multiday events on the "Events Listing by Week View"
**DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.beta 8 **
- fixed "Notice: Undefined variable: category..." in the Event view
- fixed translations in the component global options
- fixed spacer field layout (options headings and notes)
- fixed start and end event date shifts when editing the event
- fixed adding youtube videos if website use HTTPS protocol
- changed hints in search "from" and "to" fields
- fixed search button position in the horizontal search form
**DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.beta7 **
- bug fixes in calendar module, uploader and events layouts
**DJ-Events Joomla events extension ver. 1.0.beta5 **
- minor fixes
- security fixes
- Last updated:
Apr 27 2023
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Apr 19 2018
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c m
- J3 J4
Write a review