Donor Force is an affordable component for Joomla designed to suit the needs of NGO’s / NPO’s and missions organisations around the world. Not only can you manage your donor information, you can receive online financial gifts, for projects and campaigns; and observe donor giving patterns and history too.
Donor Force can be used with or without online giving and has two sides to it. The front end integrates with your website so people can give online. The back end is a full donor management system for your organization to keep track of every aspect of giving.
- Add projects to the front end of your website for potential donors to read about and give to.
- Donation plugin can be placed directly into articles making it easy to tailor your website to your needs.
- Project categories can be set up for easy grouping and presentation.
- A list of projects attached to these categories with links for giving
- Registration and sign up of donors for easy donor management.
- Automated thank you e‐mails and receipts for donors who have given to projects through the front end.
- Donations can be once off special gifts, recurring debit or credit card donations bequest/legacy notifications.
- Snapscan (QR Code) payment system for project donations
- Gifts in Kind can also be recorded (eg. a vehicle donated to your organisation.)
- Back End Donor records with add, remove, edit, publish and unpublished options.
- Donors can be categorized as new contacts and then levels 1 – 3. (As per the relationship fundraising pyramid model)
- Donors can be added to a “Friends of the Organisation” club.
- Ability to add projects to articles in Joomla for a more detailed presentation.
- Turn off Snapscan (QR Code), titles, start and end dates, image thumbnails
- Select to show funding targets in the front end and a slider showing how much has been raised.
- Mis-allocated donations can be reassigned to a different donor or project.
- Donor history is recorded and totalled in the back end.
- A Notes section allows you to make notes of calls to donors for follow ups.
- Debit orders and recurring payments can be added and managed in the back end. Customization for specific banking requirements possible.
- Debit order runs can be set up from four possible run dates.
- Debit orders run by your bank can be imported and reconciled
- Donors can be marked active or non‐active in their giving.
- Recurring credit card orders can be added and managed in the back end. (This option can be turned on and off. (If used it requires your website to run SSL for security reasons)
- Debit order runs can be exported for use with most major South African banks.
- Various payment gateways can be used to process transactions.
- Detailed reports on giving can be extracted.
- Bank Statements can be imported to pick up donations and bulk process them.
- Can be integrated into an existing Joomla 3X website or can stand alone.
- Integrates with ACY Mailing Enterprise to allow you to add donors to newsletters for bulk emailing.
- Integrates with SMS Pro to send bulk sms’s to donors.
- Can be used with or without SLL.
- Netwise Multimedia
- Last updated:
May 06 2020
3 years ago
- Date added:
- May 24 2016
- Paid download
- c m p
Write a review