Donor Force is an affordable component for Joomla designed to suit the needs of NGO’s / NPO’s and missions organisations in South Africa. Not only can you manage your donor information, you can receive online financial gifts, for projects and campaigns; and observe donor giving patterns and history too. The following is a list of features already included in Donor Force.
Donor Force can be used with or without online giving and has two sides to it. The front end integrates with your website so people can give online. The back end is a full donor management system for your organisation to keep track of every aspect of giving to your organisation.
- Add projects to the front end of your website for potential donors to read about and give to.
- Donation plugin can be placed directly into articles making it easy to tailor your website to your needs.
- Project categories can be set up for easy grouping and presentation.
- A list of projects attached to these categories with links for giving
- Registration and sign up of donors for easy donor management.
- Automated thank you e‐mails for donors who have given to projects through the front end.
- Donors can add multiple project subscriptions to a single debit order or credit card recurring payment order.
- Donations can be once off special gifts, recurring credit card donations (in partnership with Paygate), recurring debit order donations or bequest notifications.
- Snapscan payment system for project donations
- Gifts in Kind can also be recorded (eg. a vehicle donated to your organisation.)
- Back End Donor records with add, remove, edit, publish and unpublished options.
- Donors can be categorised as new contacts and then levels 1 – 3. (As per the relationship fundraising pyramid model)
- Donors can be added to a “Friends of the Organisation” club.
- Ability to add projects to articles in Joomla for a more detailed presentation.
- Turn off Snapscan, titles, start and end dates, image thumbnails – customisable and easy to use.
- Select to show funding targets in the front end and a slider showing how much has been raised.
- Misallocated donations can be reassigned to a different donor or project.
- Donor history is recorded and totalled in the back end.
- A Notes section allows you to make notes of calls to donors for follow ups.
- Debit orders and recurring payments can be added and managed in the back end. Customisation for specific banking requirements possible.
- Debit order runs can be set up from four possible run dates.
- Debit orders run by your bank can be imported and reconciled
- Donors can be marked active or non‐active in their giving.
- Recurring credit card orders can be added and managed in the back end. (This option can be turned on and off. (If used it requires your website to run SSL for security reasons)
- Debit order runs can be exported for use with most major South African banks.
- Paygate is used to process transactions. Other payment gateways can be used
- Detailed reports on giving can be extracted.
- Can be integrated into an existing Joomla 3X website or can stand alone.
- Integrates with ACY Mailing Starter Edition to allow you to add donors to newsletters for bulk emailing.
- Integrates with SMS Pro to send bulk sms’s to donors.
- Can be used with or without SLL.
- Netwise Multimedia
- Last updated:
- Aug 18 2016
- Date added:
- May 24 2016
- Paid download
- c m p
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update System
Write a review