SIMPopShops is the complete Joomla solution for Rakuten PopShops . Quickly and easily setup multiple shopfronts that are highly configurable and start selling from thousands of merchants around the world. SIMPopShops uses the PopShops API to provide your users with a seamless and absolutely beautiful shopping experience, with all the features and functionality of Joomla. Its highly configurable shopfronts ensures that your users only see what you want them to see, with specifically categorized products, so they are never confused.
I strongly recommend checking out the demo to see how beautifully the product works.
- Works with Bootstrap 2 or 3.
- Loads latest products from Rakuten PopShops database directly.
- Create multiple Shopfronts that can sell similar or completely different products
- Every Shopfront lets you:
- Set the PopShops catalog key (to limit what kind of products/merchants to display)
- Add a HTML description that can appear above the shopfront
- Set a list of price ranges that allow your users to filter their product search
- Select the list of categories that will appear on the side of the shopfront. This can help you narrow down the products displayed.
- Categories can be re-ordered and renamed
- Add more filters to focus on products from certain: Merchant Types, Merchants, and Brands
- Attractive and easy to browse interface that shows products and their details in a single page.
- Press left/right arrows to browse the next and previous product.
- Users can easily share products with their friends on their Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Twitter accounts.
- Shared products show a nice product image thumbnail with its description.
- Allows your users to rate products.
- Products rated 3-stars and above are automatically added to their "Favorites" list.
- Allows your users to view prices based on their local currency.
- Set to either let users "Add to cart" when selecting an item, or redirect to product page immediately.
- Comprehensive cart feature that is easy to use and lets users keep track of what they added.
- Users can change their preferred currency, and the Buy Button's behavior (add to cart or direct link)
- Extensive product search lets you display products based on:
- Category of products
- Search by keywords
- Sort products by name, price (ascending/descending), and discount (ascending/descending)
- Filter products by setting a minimum and/or maximum price
- Filter products by selecting a minimum amount of applies discount
- The Deals page displays all the active deals, discounts, and coupons that can be filtered by your users. This increases conversion rates and lets your users hunt for good bargains.
- The Favorites page displays all the products a registered user has rated 3-stars and above.