Our Domain check allows your sites visitors to check domains from different TLDs for availability. The result of the eXtro Domain Check module is very reliable, every Whois server of the included TLDs has been checked.
eXtro DomainCheck (ALL ccTLDs + ALL Latin gTLDs)
- Allows your visitors to reliably check domains for availability - on multiple TLDs!
In the backend, you can define which TLDs can be checked by the domain check by creating different profiles that can be selected in the frontend.
A visitor chooses a profile, enters a domain name, the result is the complete list from the profiles TLDs with the availability information.
By default, profiles are created for the different RIRs, but you can change them to suit your needs.
Just enter the TLDs which should be checked into the profile, this also defines the order.
You can also define a link to a overview of domains you sell, this link will be displayed below the result list.
The Domain check module is being styled by CSS so you can easily change the design anytime with a minimum of time to your template.
The eXtro Domain Check module is localized into these languages:
- Chinese traditional
Version 2.0.0 can now check ALL (!) 2-letter country-code TLDs + ALL latin TLDs from the IANA list, see http://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/
NEW: V2.1.0 - V2.3.1
allows adding a separate link per domain, eg for a direct link in your shop where you sell domains.
- Bugfix : It resolves an issue when using the lite version at the same time.
- more TLDs have now correctly working WHOIS servers installed. This version changes these TLDs to use their WHOIS server, making the result more reliable.
- added the hungarian, italian, swedish, chinese traditional, greek, russian french, bosnian and bulgarian language file
- Now uses the Joomla Updater to inform about updates
Improves compatibility with J3.x , PHP 5.4, makes the module overridable and adds a check for non working WHOIS servers.
This maintenance release improves WHOIS checking in some special cases - now even more reliable!
NEW in Domain Check Version 2.4.0-2.4.1
- This release bring some new features, you can now check .tattoo domains, add a tag to your TLD link, and much more!
- Also adds turkish language files to the Domain Check module
NEW in V 2.4.2 of Domain Check
This maintenance release adds the following improvements:
- added a new TLD: .expert Domains can now also bew checked by the Domain Check module
- some ccTLDs that formerly had no WHOIS servers can now be also checked in the Domain Check module
NEW in V2.4.3 of DomainCheck
This is a maintenance release of the DomainCheck Module .
Now, the .quebec TLD can also be checked with the Domain Check Module.
New in V2.4.4 of DomainCheck
added the .mt TLD for correct WHOIS check
** NEW in V2.4.5 of DomainCheck**
corrected some TLD check results
Effective immediately, we've changed our subscription model. The new subscription model contains a 12 month (1 year) download period for the product, support is optionally bookable. Delivering high quality support (which we believe we do) is the most costly part of our business. We believe that by making support optional, there is a win-win situation with lower prices for customers.
- Last updated:
- Mar 12 2019
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Related free extension :
- eXtro DomainCheck lite
Write a review