FedEx Shipping for Virtuemart
This software provides FedEx multi-box shipping integration with VirtueMart shopping cart based on the weight of the products in a customer's cart.
- The FedEx Shipping plugin v1.3.5 integrates FedEx API v13 using SOAP PHP library (Prior cURL/POST API no longer supported by FedEx).
- Works in Joomla! versions 2.5.x & 3.x. Virtuemart 2.0.4+ & Virtuemart 3x.
- 12 US Domestic shipping options and 3 International options.
- NEW: FedEx SmartPost now available for US delivery using USPS for final delivery.
- NEW: Multiple shipment boxes are supported by breaking the maximum shipment box weight based on a set maximum box weight. No longer a 150lb order limit.
- Options to add delivery confirmation with a direct, indirect or adult delivery signature.
- Ability to send the Declared Value of the package which represents FedEx's maximum liability for the package in the case of loss or damage.
- Support to automatically detect the delivery to a business address to provide more accurate shipping costs.
- Automatically update shipping cost for the selected FedEx shipping method when the cart is modified.
- Supports Virtuemarts ability to auto select the shipping method during checkout if only one shipping service is available.
- Add percentage or flat dollar handling fee for each FedEx shipping method. For example, Fedex Ground could have a 5% handling fee while FedEx 2 Day could have a 7% handling fee. The percentage handling fee can be based on the shipping method cost or the total cart cost.
- Ability to pad the weight of the entire contents in the cart by a percentage prior to making the API call to FedEx to get the shipping rates. This allows you to use estimated weights on each product.
- Option to offer customers your discounted FedEx account rate or always show the FedEx list rates. This is a global setting for all FedEx shipping options.
- Supports various packaging types: Your Packaging, FedEx Envelope, FedEx Tube, FedEx Pak, FedEx Box, FedEx 25KG Box, and FedEx 10KG Box. This is a global setting for all FedEx shipping options.
- Ability to select the typical pickup type for your business for more accurate rating. The options are: Regular Pickup, Request Courier, Business Service Center, Drop Box, or Station.
- Ability to limit specific FedEx shipping options based on country, zipcode ranges, order amount or shopper groups. These options allow Free Shipping capability for certain orders.
- The use of Virtuemart tax rules for FedEx shipping methods.
- Shipping costs based on product/cart weight (currently does not support cart size dimensions).
- One request is made to FedEx external web service for all methods defined in Virtuemart to ensure the fastest response.
- Ability to use a proxy server when initiating the web service call to FedEx (some hosting environments require the use of a proxy server).
- One-time payment to use on all your websites forever. Subscription provides support for 1 website domain and updates for 1 year.
- Works along side our USPS shipping plugin and our UPS shipping plugin.
One-time payment to use on all your websites for ever. Subscription provides support for 1 domain and updates for 1 year.
FedEx Shipping for Virtuemart
- Park Beach Systems, Inc
- Last updated:
- Aug 12 2016
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated