FlexiContact is a free contact form that is very easy to setup yet has enough features for most websites. When properly setup, it's completely spam-proof, even without a captcha. The free user guide explains how.
- Compatible with Joomla 3, Joomla 4, PHP 5, and PHP 7.
- Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content, format, and subject.
- Configurable page header, top text, and bottom text.
- Up to five additional user-defined text fields.
- User-defined list field.
- All fields can be optional, mandatory, or not shown.
- Optional simple image captcha system: "Please click on the cat/dog/etc". You can choose from six (free) image packs, or you can add your own pictures to the image library.
- Optional "magic word" system. The user must find and enter the correct magic word to send a message. You can make the magic word easy to find, or difficult.
- You can include the Joomla ReCaptcha Plugin, the Joomla Invisible ReCaptcha Plugin or any other compatible Joomla Captcha Plugin
- Optional auto-fill of email address and name or username for logged in users.
- Optionally logs all contacts. The log is viewable in the back end and includes the browser type and IP address of the sender.
- Multi-language with many languages. The user guide explains how to add your own language.
- Built-in editor to easily edit the front-end CSS styles.
- Option to show or not show "Email a copy of this message to your own address"
- Option to require agreement of a statement and/or linked article before the send button is enabled.
- The confirmation page can include data from the form, or redirect to a completely different page.
FlexiContact is fully documented in a detailed PDF user guide.
- Les Arbres Design
- Last updated:
Jul 06 2021
3 months ago
- Date added:
- Sep 11 2009
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- J3 J4
Write a review