FMJ Blank View
An efficient Blank View Component for the case when you only have modules on your page.
Gone with the wasteful "Featured Articles" menu item types.
FMJ Blank Views come with five different blank views - each with its own efficiency, adapting to your needs. You can also embed static or dynamic content.
**** Newsflash (8.12.2017) ****
Version 1.1.0 is out now, with added functionality: Include static content or PHP code in the blank view.
- Several views are available to the user. This means that, you can choose the best view that suits your needs, and still have the most efficient code running it.
- In the Simple- and Totally Blank views, it is possible to embed HTML (via editor or file inclusion) or PHP (via Textarea eval or file inclusion).
- Optimized and efficient code, in order to save CPU cycles and memory consumption. We avoid unnecessary code executions.
- Faster response times, due to code efficiency.
- Start with the Simple Blank View, which processes all menu options, like: class definitions, page headers and titles, metadata, etc... Then move up to the other views according to your needs in order to be even more efficient.