Google Structured Data Markup
Improve your site SEO and enhance the appearance of your website in Google Search results with the Google Structured Data Markup and Google Rich Snippets - Cards.
Google Structured Data Markup is a SEO Joomla extension that allows digital marketers to adopt Google Structured Data and Rich Snippets - Cards without requiring them to be an expert in the Schema.org language or writing code. Take control of your Google Search Results by adding Google Structured Data Markup to your Joomla! website and boost your SEO. Seameless compatibility with Joomla Content, K2, VirtueMart, HikaShop & Zoo Content Builder.
Site Name Rich Snippet
Indicate the preferred name you want Google Search to display in Search results.
Site Logo Rich Snippet
Specify the image Google Search uses for your organization's logo in Search results.
Breadcrumbs Rich Snippet
Indicate each inner page position in the site hierarchy automatically.
Sitelinks Searchbox Rich Snippet
Expose a search box scoped to your website when it appears as a search result.
Social Profile Links Rich Snippet
Add your social profile information to a Google knowledge panel
Local Business Listing Rich Snippet
Add business info such as phone, address, map and opening hours
Supported Content Types
Proper structured data in your news, blog, and sports article page can enhance your appearance in Google Search results
Mark up your course lists with structured data so prospective students find you through Google Search
Mark up your organized events so that users can discover events through Google Search results and Google Maps.
Provide detailed product information in rich Search results such as product reviews, stars rating, pricing and availability.
Provide rich cards for your recipes, such as reviewer ratings, cooking, preparation times and nutrition information.
If you have a web page that reviews a claim made by others, you can include a ClaimReview structured data element on your web page
Mark up your video content with structured data such as the description, thumbnail URL, upload date, and duration.
Music (Coming Soon)
Music actions make Google Search an entry point for discovering and listening to music artists and their songs.
★ Joomla Content
Add Structured Data to Joomla! Articles.
Add Structured Data to EasyBlog posts.
Add Structured Data to HikaShop products. It supports Auto-Mode.
Add Structured Data to JShopping products. It supports Auto-Mode.
Add Structured Data to K2 items.
Add Structured Data to RSBlog posts.
★ SP Page Builder
Add Structured Data to SP Page Builder pages.
Add Structured Data to VirtueMart products. It supports Auto-Mode (Check Plugin Options).
★ Zoo (YooTheme)
Add Structured Data to Zoo items.
★ Menu Manager
Add Structured Data to Menu Manager Items. Any component can now have structured data!
★ Coming Soon Integrations
DJ-Classifieds, JEvents, RSDirectory, SobiPro, Eshop (Joomdonation), Events Booking, JA Builder Pro
- Improve your site's SEO
- 11 SEO Rich Snippets in JSON Format
- Articles Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
- Products Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
- Recipes Rich Cards with Stars Rating Snippet
- Courses Rich Cards
- Events Structured Data
- Sitename Structured Data
- Site Logo Structured Data
- Local Business Listing
- Sitelinks Searchbox Structured Data
- Social Profile Links Structured Data
- Breadcrumbs Structured Data
- Assign Structured Data to any Menu Item
- No Design Impact
- Cross-Browser Support
- Bing & Yahoo Support
- Quick & Easy install and configuration
- Auto-Update via Joomla Update Manager
- Lightning Fast
- No coding needed
- Awesome Support
Google Structured Data Changelog
3.1.7 (Wednesday, 28 March 2018)
- Adds Date Published and Date Modified options to Article, Recipe, Course and Review Content Type forms.
- Adds Estonian (et_EE) translation
- Refactores and improves structured data injection using Arrays
- Updates translations
3.1.6 (Thursday, 15 March 2018)
- Fixes Fatal error: Class 'JoomlaStringStringHelper' not found (Affects Joomla > 3.5.0)
- Fixes bug with the Zoo Integration not reading the correct Items's Text and Image
- Updates FastEdit field to use a relative path to avoid AJAX request errors
- Fixes broken schema when there is an empty line in the recipeIngredients and recipeInstructions fields
3.1.5 (Friday, 02 March 2018)
- Fixes bug with the configuration page not working on some systems
- Fixes Internal Server Error alert in the backend while editing an Article or a K2 item
3.1.4 (Wednesday, 21 February 2018)
- Fixes bug with the SP Page Builder integration - Failed to parse time string
- Makes the Offer property optional in the Product Content Type when no price is passed
3.1.3 (Monday, 29 January 2018)
- Fixes issue with the Items selection modal not showing EasyBlog draft posts
- Fixes issue with Dates not including the timezone set in the global configuration (ISO 8601)
- Fixes issue with wrong Created and Modified dates in the RSBlog integration
- Fixes page break (WSoD) when structured data includes shortcodes from the Zen Shortcodes plugin
- Changes: Custom Code is now being implemented as a separate Content Type
- Updates translations: de-DE, pl-PL, ru-RU
What is Structured Data?
Structured data refers to kinds of data with a high level of organization, such as information in a relational database. When information is highly structured and predictable, search engines can more easily organize and display it in creative ways. Structured data markup is a text-based organization of data that is included in a file and served from the web. It typically uses the schema.org vocabulary—an open community effort to promote standard structured data in a variety of online applications.
How to test your Structured Data
Google created the Structured Data Testing Tool (SDTT) which can help you develop, test, and modify your structured markup and rich snippets.
Does Structured Data & Rich Snippets help with SEO?
Absolutely! There is no question that structured data that produces rich snippets "bling" that improves (SEO) SERP click-through rates (CTR). Virtually every SEO expert on the planet will tell you that organic click-through rates are a major search engine optimization ranking factor. Thus, structured data has a very high correlation with search engine rankings.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.
Joomla SEO, Search Engine, Bing Structured Data, Yahoo Structured Data, Yandex, Yandex Structured Data, Google, Google Structured Data, Search Engine Optimization, Schema, Rich Snippets, Rich Cards, Increase SEO, SEO Plugin, Free SEO Plugin, SEO Optimize, SEO Tool, Google SEO, Google Rich Snippets
Google Structured Data Markup
- Tassos Marinos
- Last updated:
- Apr 13 2018
- Date added:
- Apr 05 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- 3 4 Alpha
Ease of use