Google Structured Data Markup
Improve your site SEO and enhance the appearance of your website in Google Search results with the Google Structured Data Markup and Google Rich Snippets - Cards.
Google Structured Data Markup is a Joomla plugin that allows digital marketers to adopt Google Structured Data and Rich Snippets - Cards without requiring them to be an expert in the Schema.org language or writing code. Take control of your Google Search Results by adding Google Structured Data Markup to your Joomla! website. Seameless compatibility with Joomla Content, K2, VirtueMart & HikaShop.
Sitename Rich Snippet
Indicate the preferred name you want Google to display in Search results and the Knowledge Graph
Site Logo Rich Snippet
Specify which image Google should use as your sites's logo in search results and the Knowledge Graph
Sitelinks Searchbox Rich Snippet
Add the Sitelinks Searchbox in Google search results
Breadcrumbs Rich Snippet
Indicate each inner page position in the sit
Stars Rating Rich Snippet
Enable the popular stars rating snippet for your articles & pages
Products Rich Snippet
Display product reviews, stars rating, pricing and availability
Events Rich Snippet
Describe organized events with date, venue and address
Recipes Rich Snippet
With Recipe Structured Data your recipes will be specially formatted in Google Search Results for a greater amount of viewership. View Sample Screenshot
Courses Rich Snippet
Appropriate Structured Data for your courses will boost their appearance in Google Search Results View Sample Screenshot
Local Business Listing Rich Snippet
Add your Business Type, Opening Hours, Map, Phone, Address and more to Google search results
Social Profile Links Rich Snippet
Add your social profile information to Google Knowledge Graph and search results
The Joomla Content Integration enables you to add structured data to Joomla Articles. The supported Rich Snippets are Articles, Events, Products, Recipes & Courses.
HikaShop Integration generates the Product Rich Snippet in every HikaShop product page fully automatically.
K2 Integration enables you to add structured data to K2 items. The supported Rich Snippets are Articles, Events, Products, Recipes & Courses.
VirtueMart Integration generates the Product Rich Snippet in every VirtueMart product page fully automatically.
JoomShopping Integration generates the Product Rich Snippet in every JoomShopping product page fully automatically.
Coming Soon Integrations
JEvents, EasyBlog, RSDirectory, SobiPro, RSDirectory
- Improve your site's SEO
- 11 SEO Rich Snippets in JSON Format
- Articles Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
- Products Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
- Recipes Rich Cards with Stars Rating Snippet
- Courses Rich Cards
- Events Structured Data
- Sitename Structured Data
- Site Logo Structured Data
- Local Business Listing
- Sitelinks Searchbox Structured Data
- Social Profile Links Structured Data
- Breadcrumbs Structured Data
- No Design Impact
- Cross-Browser Support
- Quick & Easy install and configuration
- Auto-Update via Joomla Update Manager
- Lightning Fast
- No coding needed
- Awesome Support
Google Structured Data Markup Changelog
2.1.4 - 16 Mar 2017
- Adds JoomShopping Integration
- Adds custom description field to the Review rich snippet
- Adds worstRating and bestRating properties to all rich snippets
- Adds new business types in the Local Business rich snippet
- Updates Content integration with a saving check for the limited attribs column
- Fixes issue which was breaking non-HTML pages
2.1.3 - 16 Mar 2017
- Adds Review Rich Snippet (Available for Joomla! Content and K2 extension)
- Fixes Recipe Rich Snippet schema URL to use https://
2.1.2 - 02 Mar 2017
- Updates Event Rich Snippet with the new requirements
- Updates Recipe Snippet with the dateCreated and datePublished dates
- Fixes PHP warning in the Breadcrumbs Snippet
- Fixes issue with an empty article description when using the Read More button
- Minor backend fixes
2.1.1 - 23 Feb 2017
- Fixes missing tab in the Content Article editing page
- Fixes syntax error with missing commas in the Sitename snippet
- Updates Recipe Snippet fields
2.1.0 - 22 Feb 2017
- Adds HikaShop Integration
- Adds VirtueMart Integration
- Adds support for the Recipes and Courses Rich Snippets
- Fixes issue with URLs not using https:// on SSL site
- Fixes issue with the plugin installation on some systems with cache enabled
- Offers the Custom Code option (Advanced Tab) for Free
- Complete plugin refactoring
What is Structured Data?
Structured data refers to kinds of data with a high level of organization, such as information in a relational database. When information is highly structured and predictable, search engines can more easily organize and display it in creative ways. Structured data markup is a text-based organization of data that is included in a file and served from the web. It typically uses the schema.org vocabulary—an open community effort to promote standard structured data in a variety of online applications.
How to test your Structured Data
Google created the Structured Data Testing Tool (SDTT) which can help you develop, test, and modify your structured markup and rich snippets.
Does Structured Data & Rich Snippets help with SEO?
Absolutely! There is no question that structured data that produces rich snippets "bling" that improves (SEO) SERP click through rates (CTR). Virtually every SEO expert on the planet will tell you that organic click through rates are a major search engine optimization ranking factor. Thus, structured data has a very high correlation with search engine rankings.
Google Structured Data Markup
- Tassos Marinos
- Last updated:
- Apr 10 2017
- Date added:
- Apr 05 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
Ease of use