Google Structured Data Markup
Improve your site SEO and enhance the appearance of your website in Google Search results with the Google Structured Data Markup and Google Rich Snippets - Cards.
Google Structured Data Markup is an SEO Joomla extension that allows digital marketers to adopt Google Structured Data and Rich Snippets - Cards without requiring them to be an expert in the Schema.org language or writing code. Take control of your Google Search Results by adding Google Structured Data Markup to your Joomla! website and boost your SEO. Seamless compatibility with Joomla Content, K2, VirtueMart, HikaShop & Zoo Content Builder.
Supported Content Types
Properly structured data in your news, blog, and sports article page can enhance your appearance in Google Search results
Mark up your course lists with structured data so prospective students find you through Google Search
Mark up your organized events so that users can discover events through Google Search results and Google Maps.
Provide detailed product information in rich Search results such as product reviews, stars rating, pricing, and availability.
Provide rich cards for your recipes, such as reviewer ratings, cooking, preparation times and nutrition information.
If you have a web page that reviews a claim made by others, you can include a ClaimReview structured data element on your web page
Mark up your video content with structured data such as the description, thumbnail URL, upload date, and duration.
Critic reviews appear in Search results with a snippet from the critic, the critic's name and the publisher icon.
Improve the job seeking experience by marking up the job listings on your site with Title, Description, Salary and more.
Site Name Rich Snippet
Indicate the preferred name you want Google Search to display in Search results.
Site Logo Rich Snippet
Specify the image Google Search uses for your organization's logo in Search results.
Breadcrumbs Rich Snippet
Indicate each inner page position in the site hierarchy automatically.
Sitelinks Searchbox Rich Snippet
Expose a search box scoped to your website when it appears as a search result.
Social Profile Links Rich Snippet
Add your social profile information to a Google knowledge panel
Local Business Listing Rich Snippet
Add business info such as phone, address, map and opening hours
★ Joomla Content
Add Structured Data to Joomla! Articles.
Add Structured Data to EasyBlog posts.
Add Structured Data to Eshop Products.
★ Event Booking
Add Structured Data to Event Booking Events.
Add Structured Data to HikaShop products.
Add Structured Data to J2Store.
Add Structured Data to JShopping products.
Add Structured Data to K2 items.
★ Menu Manager
Add Structured Data to any Menu Item. Any component can now have structured data!
Add Structured Data to RSBlog posts.
★ SP Page Builder
Add Structured Data to SP Page Builder pages.
Add Structured Data to VirtueMart products. It supports Auto-Mode (Check Plugin Options).
★ Zoo (YooTheme)
Add Structured Data to Zoo items.
★ Coming Soon Integrations
DJ-Classifieds, JEvents, RSDirectory, SobiPro, Eshop (Joomdonation), Events Booking, JA Builder Pro
- Improve your site's SEO
- 11 SEO Rich Snippets in JSON Format
- Articles Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
- Products Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
- Recipes Rich Cards with Stars Rating Snippet
- Courses Rich Cards
- Events Structured Data
- Sitename Structured Data
- Site Logo Structured Data
- Local Business Listing
- Sitelinks Searchbox Structured Data
- Social Profile Links Structured Data
- Breadcrumbs Structured Data
- Assign Structured Data to any Menu Item
- No Design Impact
- Cross-Browser Support
- Bing & Yahoo Support
- Quick & Easy install and configuration
- Auto-Update via Joomla Update Manager
- Lightning Fast
- No coding needed
- Awesome Support
Google Structured Data Changelog
4.0.1 (Monday, 03 December 2018)
- Added the Published Down option to the Mapping Field drop-down.
- Fix: Unpublished pages can now be selected in the Page Publishing Rule
- Fix: PHP Warning: inarray() expects parameter 2 to be array caused by after upgrade to v4.0
- Fix: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function GSDmbconvert_encoding() - Affects PHP 7.0.0
- Fix: PHP Fatal error: Class 'JoomlaCMSPluginPluginHelper' not found - Affects Joomla v3.7.0
- Fix: PHP Fatal error: Class 'JoomlaCMSFactory' not found - Affects Joomla v3.8.0
- Minor updates in the component's backend controller
4.0.0 (Tuesday, 27 November 2018)
- New: Mapping Option - You can now map content type properties with page fields, custom fields, site info/meta or even custom value
- New: Publishing Rules: Target specific pages or pages by their category.
- New: Implements the Job Posting Content Type
- New: Implements the Eshop Integration
- New: Implements the Events Booking Integration
- New: Implements the J2Store Integration
- Fix: Article's headline should not exceed the 110 characters.
- Fix: Issue with the Local Business Zip Code value which doesn't retain leading zero.
- Fix: Respect the product brand name set in the Product Content Type Item editing page.
- Fix: Exclude Separator Menu Types from the Breadcrumbs snippet.
- Fix: Bug in the JoomShopping Integration where the product currency code is displayed in a wrong format.
- Fix: The 'Offers' property is not included in the JSON when the price is a float and lower than 1 (Eg: 0.50)
- Fix: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable. Affects PHP 7.2.
- Fix: Ensure JSON is always rendered in the document. Prevent JSONERRORUTF8. Affects PHP 7.0.
- Fix: Extension is now compatible with Joomla v3.9
- Adds Prepare Content option to Joomla Content Integration
- Refactors the Item Editing page
- The global Local Business Listing snippet is now being generated in the homepage only.
- The Review Content Type updated according to the new Google requirements.
- The Event Content Type updated according to the new Google requirements.
- Event Content Type: Adds 'PerformingGroup' option to the Performer Type field.
- Event Content Type: Removes the Type, EventStatus, HomeTeam, and AwayTeam fields.
3.1.9 (Wednesday, 27 June 2018)
- Adds Cuisine, Category, Keywords & Video properties to Recipe Content Type according to new Google requirements
- Fixes "Cannot use object of type stdClass as array" in the Menu Item editing page. Affects the Menu Manager Integration only.
- Updates languages: et-EE, fr-FR
3.1.8 (Tuesday, 15 May 2018)
- Adds missing Title field in the Product, Event & Recipe Content Type
- Adds Date Published field to the Video Content Type form
- Fixes bug with the calendar fields jumping to -1 day on saving
- Fixes bug with the Virtuemart Integration not generating the correct currency code and price on multi-currency-enabled environments
- Fixes issue with the Breadcrumbs not stripping out HTML and shortcodes added by 3rd party plugins
3.1.7 (Wednesday, 28 March 2018)
- Adds Date Published and Date Modified options to Article, Recipe, Course, and Review Content Type forms.
- Adds Estonian (et_EE) translation
- Refractors and improves structured data injection using Arrays
- Updates translations
What is Structured Data?
Structured data refers to kinds of data with a high level of organization, such as information in a relational database. When information is highly structured and predictable, search engines can more easily organize and display it in creative ways. Structured data markup is a text-based organization of data that is included in a file and served from the web. It typically uses the schema.org vocabulary—an open community effort to promote standard structured data in a variety of online applications.
How to test your Structured Data
Google created the Structured Data Testing Tool (SDTT) which can help you develop, test, and modify your structured markup and rich snippets.
Does Structured Data & Rich Snippets help with SEO?
Absolutely! There is no question that structured data that produces rich snippets "bling" that improves (SEO) SERP click-through rates (CTR). Virtually every SEO expert on the planet will tell you that organic click-through rates are a major search engine optimization ranking factor. Thus, structured data has a very high correlation with search engine rankings.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.
Joomla SEO, Search Engine, Bing Structured Data, Yahoo Structured Data, Yandex, Yandex Structured Data, Google, Google Structured Data, Search Engine Optimization, Schema, Rich Snippets, Rich Cards, Increase SEO, SEO Plugin, Free SEO Plugin, SEO Optimize, SEO Tool, Google SEO, Google Rich Snippets
Google Structured Data Markup
- Tassos Marinos
- Last updated:
- Dec 04 2018
- Date added:
- Apr 05 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c p
- 3 4 alpha
Write a review