HexData Import & Export for Joomla Modules
It's an extension to HexData component. You need HexData to make it work. You can use it to add / update data to Joomla modules from a CSV file. You can also export your module data into a CSV file using this extension. It's built specifically for Joomla module, hence provides you a much simpler way to manage your data. It can also be used to migrate your module data from one site to another site.
- You can create different profiles for import & export.
- Different customization options for import & export.
- Allows you to set order in which you want to export your module data
- Allows you to only add / update data into the desired columns, you can simply choose to skip remaining columns.
- Allows you to insert / update modules.
- Allows you to export all modules or with a particular publish status.
- It also allows you to import Menu Assignments.
- Automatically matches your CSV columns with your Database table columns
- Import any CSV file, regardless of size or number of columns.
- It only works for Front end modules.
Note: Please post on our support forum or email us in case of any query. You'll get a reply within 24 hours.