JH Splash Screen
Splash Screen popups with any article or custom content on any webpage.
Pick a popup technology and assign articles or typed in content to a menu item entry, that’s it. The plugin remembers showing the Splash Screen in the user’s session cookie, so it will only be shown one time per page. A special configuration mode allows you to disable this cookie behavior to fine-tune the settings. You can also choose a number of seconds to delay the Splash Screen and decide to show it only to special user groups, e.g. guests only.
Note: JH Splash Screen requires Joomla 3.2 or newer.
How to setup JH Splash Screen
- Activate plugin
- Pick a User Group to present Splash Screens to
- Enter a number of seconds for delaying the Splash Screen
- Choose a Popup Technology (e.g. Joomlas Squeeze Box or Magnific Popup)
- Enter Splash Screen width and height
- Choose a Background Color
- Assign an article or custom content to any number of webpages
- Finally, switch Configuration Mode OFF to enable the cookie, that remembers to show Splash Screens only one time
- Don't forget to save the plugin configuration after each modification