A universal module to display specified menu items or Joomla categories in drop-down or tree view mode. You can select the required menu items and construct a manual menu from the specified items. Another way is to use categories in select-box to get a quick navigation to selected pages. JMB Tree can be useful on the various websites: news or tourism portals, corporate websites or whatever else where you need to construct the navigation menu. JMB Tree has a responsive design and supports ARIA standard to make menus accessible and friendly to voice readers and mobile devices.
JMB Tree has two view modes:
- Tree-mode - multi-level list in classic tree mode. It is possible to display it like a drop-down list and customize it using CSS styles and menu item options (module can use the configured parameters of the menu items).
- Select-box mode displays a select-box and redirects to the page when any item is selected. It could be a good addition to news portal when you want to make a quick navigation between categories.
JMB Tree have a rich set of settings allowing to select horizontal or vertical drop-down list appearance, choose a menu item separator, exclude specified IDs of menu items or categories, set nofollow attribute and so on. The module template is friendly to mobile devices and ARIA semantic specification which makes JMB Tree accessible to modern standards and very useful in website building.
JMB Tree Features:
- ARIA semantic specification support
- Menu items or categories lists
- Build drop-down lists
- Creating a tree menu
- Exclude menu items by ID
- Hierarchical item levels support
- Exclude categories by ID
- Display images of the menu items
- Sidebar and horizontal layout styles
- Level separator for dropdown mode
- Build a menu based on custom items
- Optional nofollow attribute
- MVC model supporting custom styles
- Easy back-end management
- Use of parameters from the menu item settings
It’s possible to choose JMB Tree styles for tree-mode: default, dark or dropdown. Since it’s possible to build a menu with manual mode specifying each item, you can create just one big menu in Joomla and then build any kind of menus using JMB Tree.