Joompine offers easy to use components, built by developers so you don't have to. Save yourself the trouble of broken free components and make it easier for yourself.
Easy to use form.
jpforms has loads of functions to make your life as a developer easier. Easy upload and install, start your first form right away.
The form manager is easy to use for people with little experience, but also provides endless possibilities for experienced users.
jpforms is built by experienced Joomla developers who commit to using the right way to write code. The whole component is made by the Joomla standards, so it won't be a hassle if you ever want to extend a specific function.
The features of jpforms are endless, but not overly complex. 90% of the time you will probably only use 10% of the functions.
So we made sure that 100% of the functions are as user-friendly as it gets.
Upload and install via the backend, we provide a demoform after the installation.
Create your first form in under 10 minutes.
- Create unlimited forms
- Title support
- Optional introductiontext with the Joomla editor
- Intergrated, so (de)publishing like you're used to
- Add unlimited fields per form
- Current support of the following form types: Text TextArea Radio buttons Checkboxes Select Phone E-mail Upload IBAN
- Specialized validation per form field
- Standard errormessages that are easy to customize
- HTML support between 2 form fields, for headers, Google maps, youtube video's and so on.
- Split, automatically split your form in 2 columns to save space and a lot of tweaking.
- Add checkboxes, radio buttons and selectfields without technical knowledge.
- Upload field with easy adjustable max. filesize.
- Upload field with requirement check on validation.
Change supported files in the options menu.
Perfect default responsive theme/template
Clean code and CSS.
Frequent updates for free.
Auto admin and usermail
- Multiple user mails supported.
- BCC e-mail option
Upload image to use in the mails.
Drag and drop support
Customisable send button
CSV export supported
Currently supporting English and Dutch as pre-installed languages.
New features are on the way. Currently discounted until the new functions arrive.
If you buy it now, the new functions will be added for free.
- Last updated:
- Feb 18 2015
- Date added:
- Feb 13 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of use
Value for money