JU Block IP is a simple and useful IP Blocking system which helps you to protect your site from unwanted visitors based on their IP Addresses(Spammers, Attackers,...)
- Use Token key to add one more protection layer to protect backend of your website, so only who know token key can access your backend, for example: http://yoursite.com/administrator?mytoken , use wrong token will be redirected to home page: http://yoursite.com
- Block IP/Ban IP by given IP Whitelist/IP Blacklist, support IPv4 and IPv6
- Support many types of IP range: Single IP address, CIDR Mask, Wildcard, Low to high IP address.
- BlockIP at Frontend/Backend/Both
- You can just enable plugin in some pages of your site if you just want to protect apart of site.
- You can write comment in the IP list(use #)
- The whitelist should include IP addresses that should NOT be blocked, the blacklist should contain IP addresses to be blocked. The whitelist is checked first and will override the blacklist IP addresses.
- Test mode, so you can put the tested IP Address via URL to see how JU BlockIP filter it, and what rule in the list allow/deny that IP Address. Just turn on the test mode, then pass the IP Address via url like this: http://yoursite.com?ipaddress=thetestedip_address JU BlockIP will tell you that IP Address will be allowed or denied to access to your site, and what rule in the list allow/deny it
- Notice message when you are blocking yourself
- If an IP is found in the whitelist, that user will be allowed to access your site and plugin will NOT check that IP in the blacklist.
- If an IP is NOT found in the whitelist, plugin will check that IP in the blacklist, if that IP is found in the blacklist, user will be blocked.
- If an IP is not found in both whitelist and blacklist, user will be allowed to access your site.
- Single IP address: 188.8.131.52
- CIDR Mask: 255.255.255.0/25
- IP address with mask: 255.255.255.0/255.255.255.128
- Wildcard: 25.25.25.*
- Low to high IP address: 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11
- Single IP address: 2001:0db8:85a3:0042:1000:8a2e:0370:7334
- CIDR Mask: 2001:0db8:85a3:0042:1000:8a2e:0370:7334/64
- IP address with Mask: 2001:0db8:85a3:0042:1000:8a2e:0370:7334/ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff::
- Low to high IP address: 2001:0db8:85a3:0042:1000:8a2e:0370:7000-2001:0db8:85a3:0042:1000:8a2e:0370:7fff
Comments may be added to a line starting with '#' character and inline comments may be added starting with '#' character.
IP List example:
A comment line
18.104.22.168/8 # an inline comment
a new line comment
Blank lines are allowed
22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
- Last updated:
- Mar 17 2016
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update System
Write a review